Bestfriends Dad

This is gonna have three parts of smut! Your welcome😉
Y/n P.O.V.
Being 21, a lot of boys at my college looked at me as I was just some piece of meat. Especially because I had big boobs and an ass. Everyday I'd get cat called just walking down the hallway. I'd just roll my eyes and keep to myself. The one person who always made me feel better was my best friend Tasha. Tasha always cheered me up. She was my best friend. We connected instantly from the beginning. I saw her smiling waving me over so I walked up to her. "I have a very important question. Do you wanna sleep over this weekend?! My dad said yes. He also said he's gonna spoil his two favorite girls." Tasha said with a giggle and I giggled too. I fancy my best friends father very much. He was the hottest man I've ever seen in my entire 21 years of life. I always found older men sexy. Maybe because I don't have a father in my life so I look for that older figure. I guess
I have daddy issues. I'm not ashamed of it though, older men seem to know exactly what there doing and how to do it. Tasha though was the exact opposite. She has mom issues. Her mom left when she was young. Her and I are two pees in a pod when it comes to issues. "That sounds good I'll tell my mom. You wanna meet by my car?" I asked and she nodded as we walked to our designated lectures. I sat in my desk drifting off into my own little world. Thinking about Mr. Anoa'i. He was so god damn fine. Only if I had a chance. I felt my phone buzz and it was an unknown number but Tasha was in it with me.
Unknown: Hey girls just wondering what you wanted for dinner. I'm also at the store what snacks do y'all want for the night? Or movies. BUT I want to watch them with you guys.

So this must be Mr. Anoa'i.

Tasha: Dad! Don't rain on our girl party! I want subs for dinner. I want some chips, some candy, soda y'know the works. Dad can you get us some alcohol too!?

Me: Yeah dad! can you get us some alcohol!?

I waited for a while waiting for an answer but then I got another text except separately from Joe.

Joe: You can call me daddy anytime you want babygirl... what you want daddy to buy you from the store?

I was taken aback as heat rose to my cheeks.

Me: could you get me some chips, and some cookies. Please?

Daddy🥵😫💕👏🏾: Please who baby girl?

Me: please.... daddy?

Daddy: That's my sweet baby. I'll make you a deal. I'll buy that stuff for you, if you wear one of those short little plaid skirts with no panties. Can you do that for daddy?

I bit my as I got an idea. I turned my camera on. Angling it down opening my legs a little. I lifted my skirt lightly. Luckily I sat in the back of the lecture I thought. Before taking a picture of my bare pussy. He was lucky I just so happened to be wearing this outfit today.

With no panties because it was wash day at home and I had no clean ones

With no panties because it was wash day at home and I had no clean ones. I sent the picture with a slight giggle.

Me:oh you mean one of these?