Warehouse Working

Y/n P.O.V.
It was a long stressful day at the warehouse. And the power had went out earlier. Though it came back on, the air system decided to not turn back on. So we had no AC! And though the warehouse had doors and fans to get air flowing. The office not so much. So here I sat in my office my blouse unbuttoned as much as I could without exposing too much. And slowly the day dragged on. I had to work late but I was exhausted. And slowly I found myself drifting off. "Boss...Boss you okay?" I heard someone ask and I sat up looking at Roman. "You okay boss?" He asked with a chuckle and I nodded. "Just been a long day. Sorry. Did you need something?" I asked with a soft smile. I always had a soft spot for Roman. He was one of the nicest guys that worked in the warehouse and damn he was handsome. "For the long weekend Rick told me to have you check over the building before I leave just to make sure everything looks good." He said and I nodded. I stood up and we walked down to the plant. My heels clicked on the hard floor as I walked around every machine looking to see how well it was cleaned and things like that. One of the big machines was really difficult for me to get into especially with heels on. "Uhm Roman could you help me get up into this one so I can check it please?" I asked and he nodded. He held my hand as I hoisted myself up. I looked into the machine making sure all the buttons were off and it was clean. I looked back and Roman was staring directly at my ass. I cleared my throat and he quickly looked away nervously. "Let's just check the machines in the back room quick." I said and he nodded. I opened the door to the back room and he walked in before I did. I shut the door tightly behind me locking it secretly. He walked into the room looking at all the machines as I flipped the lights on. I slowly began to unbutton my blouse until it was fully open. I walked over to him slowly and tapped his shoulder. He turned to me before I pulled him close kissing him roughly. He stood there in shock for a moment before pulling away. "Boss we can't do this..." He said groggily and I hummed. "I saw you staring at my ass Ro. I know you want this just as much as I do." I said kissing against his neck making him groan. "The cameras are gonna see..." He groaned out gripping my hips. "Oh baby...there are no cameras in the back room." I said with a hum and he groaned. He lifted my chin up kissing me roughly making me smirk. "Mmm I love a man who works hard Ro....you know I watch you from my office...every day." I whispered out to him and he groaned. "Fuck...you are so gorgeous. When I walked into your office before I couldn't help myself I stared at your chest for a good 5 minutes before waking you up." He groaned making me bite my lip. "You don't have to sneak a glance now...they are right here and willing to keep your attention." I said and he bit his lip looking down at my breasts. "You are so gifted baby. You help so many people.... You help me get hard almost everyday. Walking around in these tight ass skirts. Showing off that fat ass of yours...mmm baby the things I want to do to that ass. Makes a grown man go insane." He groaned making me hum. "You can do whatever you want." I said with a smirk and he groaned. "Whatever I want?" He asked and I nodded. "You work so hard... it's time someone take care of you." I said rubbing his chest. "Go ahead Babygirl." He said and I smiled. I unzipped just pants getting down on my knees in front of him. I pulled down his pants and boxers and my eyes widened as his long thick cock sprung free. "Oh my god." I said as I bit my lip. "Did you think I was small?" He asked with a laugh and I shook my head. "No no...I just didn't know you were THIS big." I said my eyes wide as I looked at the huge snake in front of me. "I'm just that gifted what can I say." He said with a soft laugh making me giggle. I bit my lip before I stuck my tongue out, looking up at him as I licked the underside of his cock making him groan. "Fuck baby." He said biting his lip making me smirk. I sucked him into my mouth with ease swirling my tongue around the tip before bobbling my head around him. "Damn your mouth is amazing." He groaned letting his heads fall back. I grabbed his hand putting it on the back of my head allowing him to take control. "God damn." He growled looking down at me bobbing my head faster making his cock touch the back of my throat once and a while. "Fuck I don't want to cum like this stand up." He said making me smile. I stood up and he kissed me roughly making me moan. "Normally I had somewhere to seat you I'd repay the favor. But I can save my tongue for you another night." He said and I moaned nodding. He lifted my skirt up over my hips grabbing my tights and tearing them open making me gasp. "How you don't wear those that often." He said with a chuckle. "That was fucking hot." I said biting my lip making him smirk. "No panties?" He asked looking up at me and I blushed. "I just knew you were naughty." He said making me hum softly. "I need you." I said pulling him down kissing his lips roughly. "I got you baby." He said with a smirk and I gasp as he hooked his arms under my thigh hoisting me up into his hold. I had my arms wrapped around the back of his neck as he lined up with my entrance before pushing in. "Fuck...so wet and tight." He groaned making me moan. He positioned his hands on my ass before slowly thrusting into me. His pace quickly grew faster and I moaned with each thrust. The sound of our skin slapping filled the room as well as our moans and grunts. "Harder baby fuck me harder." I moaned out and he growled thrusting into me faster. I began to feel myself tighten around him making him growl. "I want you to cum for me. Cum hard for me baby." He panted out and I whined as I began to shake. My toes curled as I came around him with a scream. He groaned pulling me closer to him. Rolling his hips in circles and I felt like I was loosing my mind. I began to twitch from the overstimulation before he growled cumming deep inside me. "Oh my god." I whimpered out and he groaned. "Jesus Christ baby." He said with a sigh and I whimpered. "Fuck. We should've done this a long time ago." He said making me giggle. "Dinner on me?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "Round two at my place afterwards?" I asked him and he groaned. "Hell yes! Let's go get some food Babygirl." He said as he slowly lowered me to the ground. I took my torn tights off slipping my skirt back down. "Mmm do I look okay?" I asked and he smiled. "Beautiful." He said with a wink making me blush. "Let's go get something to eat." He said with a smile as we walked out of the back room. Was this the start of something more than just sex? Maybe maybe not....only time will tell I guess.