Happy Birthday to the Bestest Ever

Okay. First off before I go into this huge paragraph that's probably gonna make me cry I just want to start by wishing my bestest friend Joy_of_life88   a happy birthday! My loves, she is the definition of a freaking Angel. I kid you not. There are not enough words for me to explain how absolutely amazingly beautiful and talented she is. I mean shit, I'm not always a nice person. I can be cranky...the crankiest you might say...and she KNOWS when I'm cranky. Without even having to see an expression on my face. Let me backtrack a little. Joy and I met through Wattpad and slowly we started talking back and forth. This was like forever ago...like I can't even remember how long that's how long... because we were friends before she started writing... anywayyyyys I get sidetracked. I always promised my mom I would never meet or talk with strangers on the internet...well. That did not work🤣 I found the literal greatest gift of a human being on the planet and to my luck she thinks I'm pretty freaking cool! And now we are besties! As or friendship group we began to realize that we are like the same exact person... Uhm I think the only difference is that I prefer tea over coffee and she hates tea but loves coffee😆! We bonded over our love for many things... Our husband Roman, Wrestling in general, food, our love of cute animals doing sassy things and so much more! I learn so much from her. Like that not all European countries drive on the opposite side of the road and vehicle...I may just be dumb but I swear I was taught that😃! I've learned so much. I've learned how to be a better person because of her. I've learned that I just need to live my life the way I want from her. And she gives me much needed medical advice because fun fact I don't like using google...she's basically my google. But more than that. She's my best friend. She's the only one that lets me vent until I have nothing more to vent about. She gives the best advice. She reminds me that I'm human on a daily basis and sometimes humans need to cry. (Side note I'm crying while writing this...she knows I needed a good cry). She is the most supportive person I've ever had in my life. She ALWAYS makes me feel like she truly cares about me and when I feel alone which is a lot it's one of the best things ever. She is always up for making me feel better. I have never had the gift of someone as truly special as she is. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I've never felt a hug as strong as hers and she can only give me hugs through a phone. Because she lives a whole continent away from me. But you know what means the world to me? Her making sure that on my birthday the moment it turned 12:00 she was the first one to wish me happy birthday. The amount times that she's constantly told how beautiful I am and how strong I am is endless. And I'm here to tell her how beautiful and strong she is. For one putting up with my shit...even if she says she doesn't mind it🤣 I can be bratty and I tease her with snippets of stories all the time. In all reality I dream of the day I'll actually have enough money to come and visit her. I make the joke that sometimes I wish I could just ship myself over to her and live with her. And we can make soup together and watch wrestling. She helps me make rational decisions because sometimes my brain solely runs on impulse. She knows literally all my secrets. If I knew what blood type I was I can probably bet that we would be the same. That's how much shit we have in common. Anyway I'll talk directly to her now in this...

Dear Joy,
I hope you have the best birthday ever, your imagine is probably not gonna be done by the time you go to bed. Because I'm a procrastinator and don't take time to finish personal stuff most of the time. But you know I'll get it done. Realistically I just want to thank you for everything you do for me. You are literally my sunshine on my cloudy shitty days I call life. you are always there for me. From a pep talk on how I need to keep going or a worried message wondering if I'm safe. I'll never forget when I forgot to tell you I was going camping and there was no bars where I was going and you got super nervous that something serious happened to me because I didn't answer you for a few days. I'll never do that again cuz I hate to make you feel upset. And if it was me I would be literally be freaking out. Thank you so so much for all you do for me and how much you support and love me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Happy Birthday Roman and I love you soooo
much MWUAH

EVERYONE WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY Right now! Love,Aaliyah 💗💗

Love,
Aaliyah 💗💗