Comfort and Care

This is for AaliyahJohnson277  hope you like it love💕
—————
Rebecca P.O.V.
This can't be happening to me right now. I'm walking into my house I owned with my longtime boyfriend Dean. I hear what seems like moaning. Moaning of a man I know all to well. My heart instantly dropped as I stood in the hallway right in front of our bedroom door that was closed. Hot tears ran down my cheeks as my ears forced me to listen to my boyfriend cheating on me. "Ugh Renee." I heard and that was my breaking point. I opened the door walking in and seeing the site I dreaded. Dean on top of Renee. Definitely have sex with her. I couldn't even look at them. "Get out." I spoke my lip quivering. He wiped his head head around instantly getting off of Renee. "Baby I-." He started to speak. "No Dean get out and take her with you. I bought this damn house, it's in my name get the fuck out and take her with you." I repeated and he scoffed. "Where am I supposed go?" He asked. "To that hoes house since you decided to risk everything for nothing." I said and folded my arms. "Fine Renee let's go. I'll be back to get my stuff on Wednesday." He sighed. "No you won't. I'll have all of it outside on my doorstep tomorrow." I said looking out the window. "I hope you know I still love you." He said and I laughed. "You were always a jokester Dean now get the fuck out of my house." I said coldly. I heard them walk out and close the door. As soon as they did I broke down. I felt my phone buzz and I opened it.
The Big Pup❤️: Whatcha doing today dolphin?
Me: I need you to come over😢I need wine,chocolate,new sheets and blankets and takeout.
The Big pup❤️: What happened dolphin?
Me: Ask you no good dirt bag Bestfriend.
The Big Pup❤️: He didn't do what I think he did.... did he.
Me: Yes yes he did and guess who he did it with.
The Big Pup❤️: No
Me: Yes
The Big Pup❤️: Not with that skinny blonde hoe. I mean excuse me for talking so badly about her but REALLY?! Look at you compared to her.
Me: I said he risked everything for nothing.
The Big Pup❤️: Damn my dolphin out here roasting bitches. I'm leaving right now. I gotta make a few stops but I'll be over. Make sure to get out your bondfire pit. We gonna have some fun babygirl.
Me: Ok I will just please don't take too long.
The Big Pup: I won't babygirl I promise.
—————
I waited for about 15 minutes before I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and there stood my best friend. I hugged him and giggled as he spun me around. "Alright dolphin lets have some fun." He said and I look down and this is all surrounding him.

(FYI the bed is just supposed to be the blankets and pillow cases

(FYI the bed is just supposed to be the blankets and pillow cases.)

"Wow if your not the best guy in the world I don't know what a best guy is." I said and he smiled brightly.  He brought all the stuff in. "Wait I've got a surprise for you. Close your eyes." He said with a cheesy smile. I closed my eyes and felt him grab my hands. He put something in my hands and stepped back. "Ok open." He said and I opened them and gasped.

" He said and I opened them and gasped