Hot and Fresh Out the Slammer

Y/n P.O.V.
Roman got caught up in a case that wasn't even his. He was at a store in town in all black trying to not get seen because I mean people know who my husband is. Well the racist ass store manager decided to call the cops on him for stealing. Ro was mad and pushed a shelf of chips over and got charged with vandalism. It's been six months. My handsome man has been in jail for six months for some god damn chips. I've visited him every chance I could get. He seemed to be getting hotter each time I visited him. The orange jumpsuit that he was required to wear fit him in all the right places. He had gotten jacked also. He told me it was because he couldn't do anything else so he worked on his body. Today is finally the day. My husband is going to be a free man. I woke up early running to the store and getting these balloons.

I decorated the house with them and once I was satisfied I decided I was going to dress up for my man

I decorated the house with them and once I was satisfied I decided I was going to dress up for my man. I took a shower shaving everything to make sure I was ready for my man. Because I knew he was going to be horny. He hasn't had sex in six months. Once I was done showering and everything I put on my outfit and smiled.

Once I was finished getting ready I got the call that I can go and pick him up and I was so excited

Once I was finished getting ready I got the call that I can go and pick him up and I was so excited. I stopped at a gas station and bought his favorite soda and his favorite snack before I was on my way. I pulled into the facility and was stopped by the gate. "What are you here for?" The security guy asked. "To pick up my husband." I said and he nodded. "Inmates name?" He asked. "Roman Reigns." I said and he nodded looking it up in the system before lifting the gate. I pulled into a parking spot and got out of my car waiting for him to come out. I heard the door open and looked and there he was. In a simple white t-shirt and some blue jeans. His hair slicked into a low bun. As soon as he saw me he smiled widely before jogging to me. I let out a squeal as I opened my arms hugging him tightly. He picked me up off the ground and I smiled. I pulled away and kissed him roughly. "I missed you daddy." I moaned out and he grunted. "I missed you more baby." He growled out in a low tone making my center throb. "Well come on daddy I got you your favorite snack and soda and I have a few surprises for you at home." I said with a big smile and he set me down. "Oh you do?" He said raising his eyebrow and I nodded. I hoped into the truck as he walked to the passenger side and got in. He immediately grabbed the soda and opened it taking a drink. "Fuck that's good." He hummed and I giggled. "I missed you so much baby. I missed waking up with you wrapped in my arms. I missed your cooking. I missed your love." He hummed leaning over and kissing my neck. "I missed our after sex cuddles. And I missed the sex before the after sex cuddles. I missed just hearing your voice every day." I said with a sigh and he kissed my cheek. "I know baby. I missed you too. Don't worry I'm never going back there again I promise." He said and I looked at him with a big smile. "It wasn't even your fault. I could slap that dick head owner of that store." I said rolling my eyes. "No need to baby. I don't want you to go to jail." He said and I giggled. "Oh and by the way this dress looks soooo fucking hot on you. I mean you look hot in sweatpants and one of my t-shirts but fuck the way it fits around your curves and pushes your breasts together just right. It mm makes me want to do things to you baby." He said with a dark smile. "Ohh Baby. You can do whatever you want to me as soon as we get home." I said with a big smile. We drove home and pulled into the driveway. We hopped out and I walked over to Roman grabbing his hand. "Umm before you go in I wanna tell you that I might have bought 3 fluffy creatures while you were gone." I said with a blush and he chuckled. "Babyyy what did you buy?" He asked and I giggled nervously. "You'll see." I said pulling him to the door. I opened it and my surprises came barreling to the door.