A Night Of Fun

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS DOES REVOLVE AROUND THE SCENARIO OF N*NCON CONSENT BY ROMAN! IT IS NOT REAL AND IT IS ROLE PLAY NOT ACTUAL N*NCON OR K*DN*PPING. ITS CONSEUAL AND AGREED PRIOR TOO THE SCENE! (Wattpad is being picky about what I post so I have to make it clear that it is consensual to not "Glorify" kidnapping) IF THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH OR IT WILL BE TRAUMATIC FOR YOU PLEASE EXIT NOW!
—————
Y/n P.O.V.
I had the plan figured out perfectly. I walked into the bar and sat down next to the tall Samoan. He was so gullible. I pulled my top down slightly making my cleavage poke out just right. I saw his eyes connect with my breasts before looking up at my face. "Hey." He said with a smile. I looked at him and smiled. "Hey." I said back and I waived the bar tender over. "What are you drinking? I'll buy you one." I said with a smile. "Just a beer." He said and I nodded. See Roman and I were coworkers. Sooo I had been laying in the flirting pretty thick lately to make this an easier plan. "A beer and a glass of wine please. On my tab." I said and the bar tender nodded. Soon he came back with a beer and my wine. "So how have you been?" I asked and he sighed. "Stressed that's all I gotta say." He said and I nodded. "I'll be right back I've gotta go to the bathroom." He said with a soft smile and I nodded. Perfect. I took out my secret weapon and spilled into his beer. He came back and sat next to me. "Thanks for the beer." He said drinking a big gulp. "Looks like you needed it." I said rubbing his back softly and he sighed.
—————
I could see it in his eyes. My plan was working. "Do you feel okay? You look a little pale." I said feeling his forehead as if he had a fever. "I-I don't know." He said drearily. "How about I bring you to my house. You can sleep on the couch. Maybe you are just exhausted and the alcohol isn't sitting well." I said worriedly and he nodded. I helped him stand up and brought him out to my car. I walked back in and paid before walking back out. "Just lay back. It's okay." I said with a smile and he nodded groggily. I pulled into the driveway and walked out to his side and helped him out. I walked him inside. "Mmm tired." He mumbled and I brought him down to my bedroom. I helped him only the middle of the bed. He groaned softly before he passed out. I smiled as I grabbed the four pairs of heavy duty cuffs I had bought. I had taken his shirt off and smiled at his chiseled body. I grabbed his wrist cuffing it to the bedpost. I grabbed the other one doing the same. I then took his pants off leaving him in a tight pair of boxers. He looked huge already. I couldn't wait. I slowly slipped his boxers off and my eyes widened. Holy fuck he's huge. I quickly cuffed each ankle to each bed post. I grabbed my silk comforter and tucked him in. I slid a pillow under his head and smiled. I walked into my closet taking out a brand new gorgeous set of lingerie. Putting it on and sliding my robe over it. I walked over to the shoes in my closet putting on some heels. I walked into my bathroom and did my makeup smiling to myself as I turned around looking in my full body mirror.

 I walked into my bathroom and did my makeup smiling to myself as I turned around looking in my full body mirror

He was going to be mine shortly. I walked over to the mini fridge I have and grabbed out a bottle of wine. I took a glass out and poured some in. I walked over to my radio turning on some soft R&B. I heard him groan and I smiled. I walked over to the bed sitting down next to him. I ran my fingers through his hair as I drank my wine. His eyes slowly began to open and his breath quickened before he looked over at me. "Y-Y/n?! Where am I?" He asked and I smiled softly. "My room silly. You didn't feel well at the bar so I brought you here." I said and he looked at me confused. "But but." He began to say but I shushed him. "It's going to be all right now." I said standing up. Walking slowly to the end of the bed. I tried to get up only to be jerked back by the cuffs. "Y/n why am I handcuffed?" He asked and I smiled. "So I can finally get what I want." I said with a smile and he cocked his head to the side. "I've wanted you for so long Ro. So I slipped some sleep medicine in your beer. And now I have you." I said with a smile and his eyes widened. "Y-You drugged me?" He asked and I nodded. "Mhm. It was easy. But don't worry. It's just an over the counter medication so it isn't addictive or anything." I said and he continued to look at me like I was insane. "Tell me Ro." I said as I walked to my phone over by my radio. "Do you like to dance?" I asked and he didn't respond. "I think I asked you a question Ro." I said with a smirk. "Okay funny joke. Let me go." He said with a laugh. "This isn't a joke Roman." I said turning around putting my hands on my hips. He looked down at my outfit before looking back up. "W-what is this?" He asked softly looking still so confused. "Me taking what I want. Like I've said multiple times. But it's not going to be just what I want. You'll want it to." I said with a wink. I grabbed the bottle of wine and walked over to him. "Sit up a little bit." I said and he shook his head. "I suggest you listen to me. Sit up." I said sternly and he moved up with a grunt. "Have a drink with me." I smiled grabbing his jaw and opening it. I poured some wine in his mouth and he looked up at me before swallowing it. "Mmmm good. You listen to me." I said with a smirk bending down to kiss his lips and he turned away. I laughed softly kissing down his neck making him squirm and try to pull away. "All I want is to make us feel good. Come on Ro." I hummed out and he slowly turned to me. "I would feel good if you let me go." He said and I giggled. "But you'll feel even better once I give you something special later on. But for now enjoy the show." I said patting his chest softly as I stood up. I walked to the foot of the bed and he looked at me. I smirked as I slowly undid my robe. Letting it fall of my body. His eyes widened as he trailed his eyes up and down my body. "Holy fuck." He whispered and I smiled. "I know. You don't have to tell me." I said with a wink as I turned slowly walking over to my phone. I connected it to my radio and scrolled through my songs. I smiled as I taped on this song.