Chapter 3: The Lights

"Nani?", Koro-san said, confusedly

"I said, 'you're here to help us with Aiko'. Also to help me train since you're one of the fastest and smartest people that I could think of...and one of the people that I cared about while watching the show", I said as I thought of Korosensei's last scene.

"AHH! Why are you crying, (Y/N)?!?!", Koro-san asked, waving his tentacles around.

Looking up at him curiously, I brought a hand to my cheeks to feel that they are indeed wet from crying.

"Oh sorry, it's nothing. Don't worry about it", I said while clearing away the tears.

"Why did you bring this alien back to life? He seems to be way over dramatic", Ari said with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm a full-fledged human, thank you very much! I look like this because of experiments Miss Ari!", Koro-san said.

"It's Akari to you, octopus. Now take the baby, my arms are hurting", Ari said before giving Aiko to Koro-san.

"What happened to her?! She's covered in soot and burns! But the little cat ears make her look more adorable".

"She was in a house fire before I resurrected you. So we have to go, now. The village is hours away, and I wanna get halfway there before nightfall", I said before moving past Koro-san.

When I resurrected Koro-san, my phone made him younger. Sure, he still looks like an octopus, but his height is different. Before he was nine feet tall, now he's sick feet. Still taller than us though. I'm sure he would be back to his original height in the following years.

With all the stuff that happens in Naruto, I gave Koro-san an upgrade. Meaning, no explosion if he is left alive. His skin doesn't react badly to when touched by water. And he can be in his human form, but only for an hour a day, sadly. He was curious on where he was when he first appeared, but when I told him, he was happy knowing that he was in one of his favorite anime.

[Naruto was mentioned in Assassination Classroom, so of course]

Though he was curious on how I knew him, he didn't seem that surprised that he was living in an anime as well. All he said was 'my life did seem like something a person would write in a manga'. It was weird to me the way he reacted to it, but nonetheless, I was happy. Happy knowing that one of my favorite anime characters is alive and well.

"Wait, but what am I gonna do when I feel alone?", Koro-san asked from beside me.

"Be with Aiko, duh", Ari said.

"She won't be able to talk for another year, Akari!"

"Not my fault that you seek for attention".

"I don't seek for attention! I just get lonely...".

"That's what I call attention freak".

"I'm not an attention freak, Missy!"

"Do you want me to ressurect someone so that you won't get lonely, Koro-san?", I asked, looking slightly up at him before taking out my phone.