Chapter 12: Mr. MooMoo McHottie with the jagged teeth

[ GAHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO FUCKING EMBARRASSED! IN THE MORNING AFTER TAKING MY PISS, I WAS WATCHING SOME TIKTOKS ABOUT ANIME SHIT AND I WAS LAUGHING LOUDLY 'CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I WAS HOME ALONE! AND THEN WHEN I SAW AN ANIME MUSIC VIDEO OF "As the worl...

GAHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO FUCKING EMBARRASSED! IN THE MORNING AFTER TAKING MY PISS, I WAS WATCHING SOME TIKTOKS ABOUT ANIME SHIT AND I WAS LAUGHING LOUDLY 'CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I WAS HOME ALONE! AND THEN WHEN I SAW AN ANIME MUSIC VIDEO OF "As the world caves in", I WAS HUMMING LOUDLY TO SEE IF I COULD SING ALONG WITH IT, AND I WAS IFFY IFFY ABOUT IT. SO, WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET ME WATER, I PASSED BY MY SISTER'S ROOM AND SAW THAT HER PILLOWS WERE STILL AGAINST THE DOOR, MEANING THAT SHE DIDN'T LEAVE FOR WORK! THAT MEANS THAT SHE MOST LIKELY HEARD ME LAUGHING AND HUMMING LOUDLY! GAHHHHHHHH! I WAS SO CLOSE TO SINGING THE DAMN SONG TOO! IF SHE HEARD ME SINGING IT, I THINK I WOULD'VE PASSED OUT FROM EMBARRASSMENT!

Also, does anyone else remember that old-ish TV show on Cartoon Network called "Grojband"? Like, I just now remembered that I watched it, and I loved their songs when I was younger, I also had a massive crush on the main character and now I can't stop cringing 'cause my elementary school mind is coming back and now I have a slight crush on him again. And for those of you who don't remember what Grojband is, the video of two of my favorite songs from the show is going to be below this. 

Also, I created a new cover pic for this book and I did draw the two girls, which are (Y/N) and Akari. I also gave Akari a haircut in it because I didn't know how to draw her long hair in that without making it look like (Y/N)'s, so Akari's hair is short, just like in the photo. I swear, drawing takes me a long ass time to do because it took me around four hours in all to finish drawing those two and took around less than ten minutes to find perfect manga panels to add in there. And if you want, you can check out my DeviantArt account to see the pictures that I draw for future chapters or future books. The link to it is in my bio. ]