Chapter 9: "Another one?!?!"

[I don't know when they go and meet Zabuza and Haku, so I'm going to put that in the next chapter. While in the meantime, enjoy a picture of baby Panda from Jujutsu Kaisen. I have the urge to reach into my phone and hug him.]

After showing the two new characters around their new home, Junpei immediately asked what type of movies that they had. So, being the movie fanatic herself, (Y/N) told him most of the movies that they have. For example, The Conjuring collection, Nightmare on Elm Street collection, Jurassic Park collection, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2, all of the Predator and Aliens movies, The Matrix 1 - 3, etc. After learning what movies they had, Junpei was curious about them due to him not have watched 'em before. Hearing that he was curious about them, (Y/N) immediately suggested having a movie night where they watch most of the movies that she told 'em about, to which Jasper agreed to without hesitation due to her curiosity also. Junpei excitedly agreed also because it was going to be his first time watching a movie without certain bullies causing a ruckus in a theater like room.

Happy that they both agreed, (Y/N) dragged them back to the home theater and put on an old movie that was made in 2005, called "King Kong". Due to it involving different creatures and violence, she believed that Jasper would like it since she likes to fight. That's why she's going to show 'em the two volumes of "Kill Bill" next. 

But in the middle of "Kill Bill Vol. 1", (Y/N)'s legs began to feel sleepy, so she left both Junpei and Jasper in the theater to watch the action packed movie while she went outside to take a walk in the forest outside of Konohagakure. Sure, a few of her other roommates wanted to go with her, but she only allowed one of them to accompany her since having the five of her original roommates tagging along with her for a simple walk in the forest in the afternoon was a bit too much. So, she decided on letting Hange accompany her due to them not spending that much time together lately. 

Leading us to where we are now.

"And that's why you shouldn't touch a titan's hand when it doesn't have skin!", Hange said after explaining what happened when she touched Eren's titan hand right after he transformed.

"I mean, like, it was kinda common sense not to touch it. If the stomach acids of the titan is really hot, then shouldn't the parts without skin be hot as well?", (Y/N) said. [Idk what I'm saying anymore.]

"Well yes, but I just had to! It was like the hand was just calling to me!"

'Okay, weird but what ever', (Y/N) thought before hearing something up ahead.

"Hey, you hear that?", (Y/N) asked the brunette.

Taking a moment to figure out what she hears, Hange's eyes widened once she heard what sounded like growling mixed with grunts of frustration. Signaling for Hange to stay behind her and to be quiet, (Y/N) stealthily took out one of her kunais from her back pouch and took quiet steps forward with Hange training behind her. After thirty seconds of walking forward, the two stumbled upon three rogue ninjas trying to attack a young girl in a blood stained, white kimono dress, while the three rogue ninja companions were on the ground bleeding heavily. From looking at the scene, it could be easily concluded that the girl in the kimono was the one that did injured them gravely, due to her having blood on her long nails. But the moment (Y/N) laid her eyes on the girls face, her expression changed from cautious to shocked. 

'No... Fucking... Way...', (Y/N) thought before shaking her head to get rid of the shock and go back to staying focused on the situation ahead.

Noticing that one of 'em took a step towards the girl, (Y/N) used her speed and quickly sliced the rogue ninjas throats' before walking towards the girl, whose expression showed nothing but shock in her slit pupils. Thinking that (Y/N) was going to attack her, the girl got into a defensive stance, but stopped upon feeling warm hands against her cold ones that were still stained in the rogues blood. There she was, (Y/N), the girl who just killed three ninjas within seconds, is now holding hands with the young girl, who still has blood staining her hands.