Chapter 1: Death

"So you really think this is going to work?", I asked as my friends and I walked to the clearing at the center of the forest

"Of course, the rules for this type of seance requires four people", my shortest friend, Rio, said.

"Hopefully it will work", I said while gripping my phone tighter.

"It will work. Besides you were the one that "strange" lately", my male friend, Devin, said, using air quotations on the word strange.

"I have! Ever since a month ago, I felt as if I was being watched. Ever since our last sleepover at my house."

"Did you play with my Ouija Board?", my tallest friend, Karie, said while adjusting her back pack.

"Hell no! You know I don't mess with that stuff!"

"Calm down! We're gonna get answers soon anyway so just shut up!", Devin said, slightly glaring at me from the side.

You see, ever since I had hosted a sleepover at my house, around a month ago, I felt as if I was being watched. Like that bone chilling feeling when you feel as if the supernatural is watching you, but you can't see the presence. Ever since that night, not only have I been feeling like I was being watched, strange things have been happening around me. For example, lights flickering in the middle of the night when I knew for sure that I turned off my light. I'd see two shadows in my shadow for a second before it randomly disappears.

My belongings not being in the same place that I've put them. But the creepiest occurrence that has happened to me would be the glowing blue eyes that would appear in my slightly closed closet doors, and ever time I take notice, they just suddenly disappear. When I finally had enough, I told my friends about it and the tallest one decided that we should do a seance in the middle of the forest, when the clearing has moonlight shining down upon it. My other friends immediately agreed, while I was a bit reluctant before agreeing. So here we are now.

"Well sorry if I'm creeped out right now."

"You agreed to this, so deal with it", Karie said.

"Whatever"

'There is something up with them. They all seem to be different tonight, like their planning something. Or I'm just paranoid. Devin is always a douche bag so there's nothing that much different about him. But Karie and Rio...No! We've been best friends since 2nd grade. I can't be thinking like that about my best friends, no matt--' , I was abruptly cut out of my thoughts by everyone standing still.

"We're here", Rio said as she sat down in the clearing, with the moonlight shining down on us.

"Good. Let's get this over with already. I have places to be", Devin said as the rest of us sat down, forming a circle.

"What now?", I asked, feeling slightly nervous.

"Sit in the middle of the circle and then we'll begin", Rio said, taking out candles and a lighter from her back pack.