I will try to update soon

Okay, yesterday or the day before, my sister's cat gave birth to 4 or 5 babies and kept bringing them on the front porch of my house. And my dad doesn't like the cats so we had to leave em out cuz that one cat shit wherever it pleases and I rather not wake up 24/7 to find shit so we had to keep em outside most of the time. So, when I went to check out there 2 hours later since it was raining out, I saw one cat on the mat of the porch wet and hardly motionless. When I picked her up, there was blood on her stomach so I gave her to my sister cuz I needed to check the back porch and see if the other babies are there. I checked and saw another baby and the mother, but the baby had a huge cut on it's stomach and had a cut on it's arm so it's possibly broken. While I carefully picked up the baby and gave her to my sister, the mother cat ignored them and ran for the food inside. At that moment, we realized that the mother cat tried to abandon these babies and we got her out. After dealing with the cats with my sister, I put on a jacket and went to look for the rest of the babies but I couldn't find em. Then afterwards, we began treating the cats, putting em in a towel, trying to clean their wounds, feeding them, etc. Their breathing now and moving around a bit too, but they wouldn't shut up in the middle of the night so I had to keep waking up from my sleep to check or feed em.

In conclusion, it will possibly take me a while to update my books 'cause of what happened last night.