With some reluctance, I sat in the middle while Rio sets up the candles around me, one candle in front of the three surrounding me. As this was happening, I felt the same feeling that I have felt for a month now. The bone chilling feeling. The feeling that feels like your being watched by the paranormal. And the strangest part of the feeling is that I can feel it from behind me. Too distracted by the feeling, I didn't realize that Karie and Devin were going in their back packs too or that Rio lit the candles.

Slowly, turning my head to behind me, I saw the same glowing blue eyes that I saw inside my closet, not far away from me. And this time, they didn't disappear, they just kept staring. Not at the forest. Not at my friends. Just at me. As well kept staring at each other, I felt a strange urge to go towards them. As if I was being hypnotized.

Before I could do something stupid, I broke my eyes away from the eyes to turn to my friends.

"Hey guys, Can we hu--", before I could finish my sentence, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Shocked, I slowly lowered my head to see a western bowie knife in my stomach, blood slowly leaking out. Looking closely, the hand that was still holding onto the knife was sure enough Rio's hand, she was the only person that I knew, that had a dragon fly tattoo on her hand.

Lifting my head to look at her, she had a large grin plastered on her face with her brown eyes wide open. Petrified to do anything, I felt two more sharp pains on my left and right side. 

"Guys...?", I softly asked as my eyes widened.

"You were always such a bitch, you know? But you just had to be chosen. The so called chosen one!", I heard Karie say as she made a deep, long scar on my right arm.

'...What?'

"But look at you now."

"Weak."

"Alone."

"And dying", all three of them said.

"Now...", I heard Karie say.

"...You burn!", they all said in unison as I felt immense heat engulf my body, inside and out.

Throughout the entire moment, all I could do was scream in pain as the fire engulfed my body while the three laughed maniacally at my soon to come demise. As I took my last breath, in the distance, there was a blue figure walking towards me before I closed my eyes.

.....

"You're up (Y/N)", I heard a voice say from the distance as I opened my eyes, before closing them again because of the brightness.

Slowly opening my eyes to look at my surroundings, I noticed that I was in a different woods that has snow all over, similar to a winter wonderland.

Sitting up, I realized that i was sitting ontop of a frozen lake

Sitting up, I realized that i was sitting ontop of a frozen lake. Looking down at my body, I noticed that I was wearing a white kimono with a different type of foot wear.