Elijah released a low groan, biting his lip as he felt the intrusion. It was nothing new to him, something many men had done before, but it still always stung at first. He could only imagine what it would feel like to have sex for the first time.
"Y-You don't have to be so gentle with this part." He admitted, speaking softly so as not to interrupt Aiden.

Aiden looked up to the boy, smirking softly as he continued to take his time inserting his first finger, and then a second.
"No, but I think it is fun to tease you." He smirked before pressing a playful kiss to Elijah's navel. He hummed softly as his fingers pressed completely into him before he curled them, earning a pleasured moan from above.
"While you have had this happen before, pet, I doubt you were allowed the pleasure you should have." With that, he lowered his head, wrapping his lips around Elijah's dick. He sucked softly at first to tease him before growing serious about pleasing him, adding a third finger. He grew accustomed to the fingers with ease; Aiden did not even want to think on how many men had been allowed to touch him in such a way. Instead, he focused on pleasing him before he finally pulled away.

Elijah whined in protest as Aiden pulled away but quickly silenced himself as Aiden spoke.
"Do not whine like a little bitch." His voice was harsher than before, and Elijah gave a quick nod.

"Yes, Sir." Aiden was an overall nice person, yet it was clear he expected to be obeyed when he spoke. Especially when he used such a dominating voice. Aiden released a soft chuckle, pleased with how well Elijah adapted to his surroundings.

"Tell me, pet, has anyone ever used toys on you before?" Elijah bit his lip as Aiden pulled away from him slightly. He could not see what the male was doing, but his voice helped him to relax as he shook his head.

"No, Sir. Well, I mean...do you count a cock ring?" He bit his lip, causing a growl to slip from Aiden's lips. The older male quickly moved so he hovered over the boy, kissing him rather roughly. He sucked the lower lip into his own mouth before nibbling at the flesh. He enjoyed the gasp that came from beneath him as Elijah squirmed.

"No, I will not be counting that. And that means we get to have some fun." Aiden breathed as he pulled away once again. He took his time in lubing up a vibrator. It was about the size of his three fingers, though it certainly did not add up to the size of his own dick. He took his time in pressing it against Elijah's hole, licking his lips as he watched it slowly slid in.

Elijah did his best not to tense at the intrusion, taking a deep breath and relaxing his body. He moaned softly in both pleasure and pain as the toy eased into him, rolling his hips curiously. Aiden watched him curiously as he let the toy just sit there for a moment, loving the way Elijah moved his hips for some sort of friction.

"Stop moving, pet." He scolded, lightly slapping Elijah's thigh. The boy yelped but his hips quickly stilled. At least until Aiden switched the vibration on. He gasped, back arching up in surprise.

"A-Ah!" Elijah moaned, having not expected the vibrations that attacked his prostate.

"What a lovely response." Aiden purred with delight, slowly thrusting vibrator in and out of him. He hit his prostate every time before he moved to take Elijah's dick into his mouth. He sucked on the tip teasingly, slowly taking more and more to torment him.

"Sir! Please, more! I'm going to cum!" As much as Aiden wanted to bring Elijah to his high, he pulled away and turned moved the vibrator away from his prostate. He received a soft cry of frustration from Elijah, his jaw tensing at his denial of release.

"It's time a few rules were introduced to you as my submissive." Aiden hummed softly, watching as Elijah squirmed. Despite the vibrator being off, Aiden slowly moved it in and out of him.
"One of the first is that you will always ask for permission to cum. This means you do not cum unless I tell you that you can. If I refuse to let you then you do not. Plain and simple." Elijah whimpered, giving a small nod in response. Aiden scowled, slamming the vibrator right against his prostate which caused the boy to cry out in surprise.
"What was that? I could not hear you."