Chapter 24

"Um, what is it?" I ask, confused at what The Doctor was holding.

He steps back, insulted by what I had said. "Well, um, it's a- I, um..."

You had to be kidding me. "What does it do?" I clarify for him, and his face lightens.

"Not sure yet." He quickly spits out, moving on. "ANYWAYS, as I was saying, we need to-"

"Hold up cowboy," Mia interrupts. "You didn't answer the question. I'm not going anywhere."

He shrugs. "Okay." And with that, he grabs my hand and pulls me up. "Come on Alona, let's go."

I'm pretty sure The Doctor was 7 inside.

"But what about M-" I start, until The Doctor yanks my, making my voice fly up. I fling out of the TARDIS, my hair flying everywhere, as The Doctor suddenly stops. That's not even it. He fiddles with his screwdriver, and yanks the warehouse door open. The moment he does, a blast of air flies into my face, making me stumble.

"You. Stay here." He says,and with that, he rushes into the building, leaving no trail behind him.

I know better than to follow him, since usually the person that does gets kidnapped or dies or whatever. So I stay put, until I hear a cough.

Yes. A cough. But here's the part. The cough was coming from behind me.

I stumble back, falling onto the person that made the cough, causing me to scream.

"WOH. Chill!" I hear, and turn to face a girl, about the age of 12, with caramel skin and long dark brown hair, the color of chocolate.

I put my hand on my heart, regaining my breath.

"What are you doing here!" I question, and she shrugs.

"I dunno. You tell me. I was in math class, when POOF! Presto! I'm walking in some weirdo forest or whatever."

I'm about to reply, when I hear another yell.

"Evvaaaaa!"

I roll my eyes. "Yes Mia?"

"You wouldn't believe- WOH." I turn to see Mia's shocked expression, and raise an eyebrow at her.

"What?"

She shakes her head. "That girl just, disappeared. In front of my eyes."

Sure enough, when I turn around, the girl is out of sight.

The Angels must have gotten her.

It's a shame too. She seemed pretty neato.

Oh God. Something's wrong with me. I used the word neato.

"WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! They have more power than I thought! Never mind that, I'm positive of what should happen next. Do you two happen to know where the nearest cliff is?" The Doctor yells out, bursting from the warehouse.

"Yeah, and what happened in there?" Mia asks, and I assume she's hinting his face and hair, as if he came from a cheesy movie where you're stuck by lightning and your hairs all over the place and your face has black on it.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He says, trying to take the hint. Finally he realizes it. "Ohhh." And with that, he straightens his bow tie. "Well then, moving on. Where can we find that mountain?"

Mia shrugs, moving on from the topic. "Uh, probably a an hour away by car. Y'know how to drive?"

"Drive? Me? Well, I- no."

"Seriously!?" I question, baffled. "1200 years old and NO drivers license?"

His eyes widen as he shakes his head. "Alona, I never said anything about not having a license."

Then, he pulls out something I really, REALLY wish I had.

In his hands, is the one and only physic paper.

And I could not wait to use it.