Chapter 20

"Eva. Put it down." The Doctor tells me, reffering to the weird dalek gun i was holding, and although his voice was calm, I didn't loosen my grip.

"Eva." Mia says, and I quickly turn to look at her concerned face, then turn to look at The Doctor's worried one.

"Why won't you just stop!" I scream, hoping that The Nightmares are tuning in. "Why won't you just tell me what you want! Just tell me!"

The Doctor's face is confused for a moment, until he realizes what's going on. "Alona, I promise you this isn't a nightmare. I don't know what happened to you, we just found you in the middle of no where. Honestly." He lowers his outstretched arms, motioning for me to calm myself.

"What do you mean, in the middle of no where?! I was in a forest! I was in a forest, and there were children from 1903, and a mother who went right through her child, and everyone was lost!" I yell, outraged. If I was going to be in another nightmare, I would hope it had accurate information.

Once again, The Doctor's facial expression changes.

But this time, it turned into shock and worry mixed together.

"Did you say forest?" He asks warily, and I roll my eyes.

"No I said casino." I reply, feeling bad about it the second it left my mouth. Although this was a nightmare, something about The Doctor's expression made me want to take things a little more seriously.

"Oh no. Oh no no no no no!" The Doctor yells repeatedly, putting his hands through his hair, as Mia tries to snap him out of it.

"Doctor, what is it?"

"The Lost Forest. I-" The Doctor starts, but is cut off.

"Oh for crying out loud!" I hear, the voice so- ugh. Yeah. You heard me. Ugh. It was undescribable, although I had a few words about the owner of the voice.

"Elvira." I mutter, the taste of her name bitter. What did she want? And how did she get in the TARDIS? Instantly, I raise my weapon at her when she comes into view.

"Hello, doll. How are you? I- Oh! Dear me. It looks like you have the toy pointed the wrong way!" She smirks, and with the flick of her hand, she points the gun that I am holding to Mia, making her stumble back, her tough attitude melting.

"So, did I miss the explanation? I hope not." She pouts, batting her eyelashes. I can't help but take notice at her old fashioned clothing. Why was that the thing triggering me the most?

The Doctor, Mia and I all stare at her blankly, and she rolls her eyes expectantly.

"Well? I haven't got all day you know. I have other people to manipulate. You aren't my favorites, although I do enjoy Alona's treatments. Hilarious."

"Eva." I find myself spitting out, and once again, there goes her eye rolling, and I find myself staring at her emerald eyes more than expected. Why was she somehow familiar?!

"Intrigued? Yes, I thought so. You see, I planned on getting contacts, but dying my hair was a little too much, you know?" And only then do I notice her roots. She was a red head. huh. "Anyways," She continues, "Doctor, could you continue? What exactly is the lost forest? And you're not planning on shutting it, are you?"

And that's when The Doctor takes a huge gulp, and begins his speech.

Without blinking.

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEARS! 2015: I RLLY DON'T LIKE YOU. ANYWAYS, HERE'S AN UPDATE. BE GREATFULLLL. I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS LONGER, BUT I FELT LIKE YOU NEEDED SOMETHING, SO TA DA.