Chapter 21

The Lost Forest.

A place where roaming souls will go, once their body has left them. Usually people in comas, but some humans that have passed also may roam there, if they are not ready for the afterlife. Different dimension from earth. If the dimensions collide, quickly seal the area where they meet. The Weeping Angels have been fond of The Lost Forest. Make the dimensions separate as soon as possible, and in all costs. The souls should not leak from The Lost Forest, and by sending the dimension to its fixed point, you will cause the lost souls to leave Earth. Extremely dangerous if a soul is removed from the forest.

At least, that was The Doctor's definition, but Elvira had something to go against it.

"You make it sound like the souls are weak. And most of the souls were sent to The Lost Forest because of The Angels, therefore, if a lost soul and a Weeping Angel somehow escape from the lost forest at the same time, and perhaps, team up, it could-"

"Cause destruction." The Doctor finishes, and Elvira giggles.

"What a smart one." She tells him, and I turn to look at Mia's amused face. The type of face that if you get, you know you should stop whatever you're doing and change into a more, mature subject. Obviously she thought Elvira was bat-crazy. I wouldn't blame her.

"Who are you?" She asks, her voice discusted.

"Nice to see you too." Mia spits out, causing me to smirk.

"You're forgetting someone." She tells us, smiling, and with that, the second we blink, she disappears.

I stare at everyone's confused face, and The Doctor's eyes go wide. I mean, wide. Like there was something that was gone for such a long time, we couldn't notice.

But what was it?

"Doctor?" Mia starts, worried, "Where's the other version of me?"

And all he says, is a three word sentence, chilling my bones. "This is bad."

Without thinking, I sprint out of the TARDIS, finding myself in front of the warehouse, with a cold breeze running up my spine.

I gulp before reaching the crooked, rusty handle that would let me open the moldy wood door. And just as I'm about to pull to handle, a soft, curious, almost dumbfounded voice stops me.

"Where are you going?"

I turn slowly to face Mia, although I know this isn't the Mia that was just with me, since she looks extremely clueless to what was going on.

"Oh my God, Mia! Where were you?!" I ask, relieved yet mad that she had left us.

Or had we left her?

"It was weird. I turn my back on you guys, and poof, you're gone! I was ticked that you guys just left me! So I went to that one girl that we let join our group, and she was staring tightly at this one painting of a woman who looked really familiar. I dunno how. Anyways, the chick was staring really scared, like, warning or something. So-"

She's about to continue until The Doctor rushes out of the TARDIS, scared.

Wait. The Doctor. Scared? Uh oh.

"Alona! Did you touch Mia?!"

"No.." I start, unsure if I had or not. Had I?

"Are you sure?!" He questions, and stop, taking time to answer.

"Are you!?" He barks, although I can tell he's worried. I guess I took too much time.

"N- no." I tell him plainly, and he shakes his head, reaching out for his screwdriver and waving it around.

"They're here." He whispers, and I back up.

"They? I thought there was one!"

And with only two words, I stumble, both me and Mia terrified.

"There is."

I turn around rapidly. "Where's the second one then?!"

And with that, he takes a deep breath, and I can tell he's sorry for what he says next.

"Next to you."

And as I turn to my left, and see a panicked Mia, I shake my head.

"No. Please just tell me you're joking."

This couldn't be happening. Real Mia or not, they're basically the same.

But sure enough, Mia breaks down right next to me. "I can't! I can't go! Don't make me! Save me Doctor! Save me!"

And as The Doctor shakes his head, I notice four tally marks on her wrist, with the word CAUGHT written.

And sadly, Mia has to sit on the concrete, and cradle herself.

With her eyes covered.

A/N

I REALLY DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD CHAPTER OR NOT, BUT YEAH HERE YOU GO. TODAY WAS A SNOW DAY, AND I HAVE A HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK

UGH.