IV

"Everyone get down!"

F*ck, I spoke to soon.

//

Immediately gun shots are fired through the glass doors, loud screams were heard, and the whole club became a chaos.

I look over at Yunah as we crouch down hidden behind the bench tops of the chaisiers. I see panic and fear filled in her eyes, I cover my head with my hands to avoid the loud screams of people being shoot, I look over to my right, and see a dreadful scene play right in-front of my eyes.

I watch as Soyoung gets shot right in the arm by the men dressed in all black; blood splattering on the floor, the walls and my legs. My mouth hung wide open and I look at Yunah.

But when I turn back to look at her, there's one of the guys in black approaching her. "Yunah, behind you!"

Yunah whips her head around and starts to back up against me. She holds onto my leg as the man continues to approach us.

You try to think quick about what to do, but nothing comes to my head, how am I supposed to protect the both of us against such a buff guy?

You look down and stare at your heel for awhile until you think of a quick plan, and surprisingly it works.

The man reaches his hand towards Yunah's arm, but before he can do that I'm already untying the straps of my heels.

"Why won't this damn thing come off-"
Without a second to waste you swiftly pull out your foot from the jet black heels and stab the 5 inch heel rock hard into the guys hand.

"F*ck!"

You kick off your other heel, and grab Yunah's hand and make a run for the back door, the shooting had now stopped, and it was just the guys in black approaching people.

"We can't just leave Soyoung!" Yunah says as you guys sneakily reach the back exit door. You sigh, although you loved Soyoung to death, you had to leave her- Oh who are you kidding? You told Yunah to wait outside while you went to go get Soyoung.

Ever since you were little you were always the one deemed as the 'brave' one, you'd take on any challenges out of the 2. It all just came naturally, and also because your uncle is an assassin in a mafia.

You crawl your way through the bar, avoiding the guys, and the glass pieces on the floor- well at least you tried too.

"Sh*t" you say in a low whisper as a small piece of glass seemed to pierce it way through your hand.

Just as your about to look at your hand, it's pulled by one of the guys. You shut your eyes in pain hoping they wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

"Get the hell up, and make your way to the back exit door, now."You open your eyes, and slant one of your eyebrows. Was he just ganna let you go?

You stand up and make your way to exit feeling the guilt inside you for not saving Soyoung.

"Hey you, where do you think your going?" One of the guys in black call out to you. "It's all good I told her too."

I stare at the guy and make my way to the exit. Alright all you need to do is find Yunah and get the heck out of this area.

You open the door and quickly shut it behind, with your back against the door you turn your head both ways trying to look for a blonde.

"Yunah?" No response "Yunah where are you?" You whisper out loud, but still no response, you walk around the corner of the building to find Yunah on the ground with her head hung low.

"Yunah!" You rush to her, and get onto the ground, you lift her head up to see a white cloth in her mouth-

And before you knew it you were knocked out.

...

"Y/n, Y/n please wake up!" your eyes gently start to open as you feel someone shaking your arm. What happened?

You see Yunah break a smile, as she brings you into a tight bear hug. "Y/n, I'm scared..." You felt so bad, you felt as if there was nothing left for you to do, first Soyoung got shot right in front of us, and now you and Yunah are locked up in this basement?

"It's ok, we'll get out of here in no time" I say as I have a pounding headache. I let go of Yunah and look around the room, currently your seated on the cold gray basement floor, a glimpse of light turned on, and a security camera placed right in the corner of the room.

You stand up, losing balance due the intense pain your feeling on the left side of your head. You lean against the wall, and make your way to the petite white door.

Obviously your first intention is to open the door by using the door handle but of course it had to be locked. "Wow Y/n, obviously it's going to be locked."

"I know, I just wanted to try it." I respond back to Yunah. You take few steps away from the door, and then charge right back into it.

"I see you girls are awake-"

Before the guy could even finish his sentence he is tackled down onto the floor by you.

"Oww, what the hell" the guy says as he lets out a groan from the impact of me attacking him on accident.

Just as I'm about to stand back up, I feel someone jump right onto my back making me fall on the guy underneath.

"F*CK!" He says, as I let out a groan, I feel Yunah's hair on my neck and she immediately stands up and grabs my hand making our way out of the basement.

"THEY'RE ESCAPING!" The guy on the floor yells. Just as we run upstairs into the kitchen, guys in mask just appear, some coming from upstairs, some coming from the doors, and just like that me and Yunah are surrounded by people wearing all black, face covered , slowly approaching us as our backs hit the cabinets.