Familiar Face?

I slowly turned around and I was met with a man who has very fiery pink hair with a very strange outfit . And a star on his left cheek and tear on the right.

Why does he seem so familiar?
...

Before I could even process what was happening. All I heard was screams and that same voice .

" My how unusual it seems as this poor man's arms turned to flower petals~♥️"

"Now you seem now you see them, now you don't ~♥️"

(Cue the Spanish guitar)

"You should be more careful~♥️"

"Oh and do apologize if you bump into someone ~♥️"

He smirks and walks over to where I was at and looked at me

Oh god I'm next

Wait no a future hunter doesn't back down

I can't be afraid

Either way something still bothers me

He seems so familiar

.
Where have seen him before

FLASHBACK 》

We decided that it's now really late and we overstayed are welcome . So we started to go back to the entrance we came from until we see a card that was flung across are heads and into the wall ahead of us.

"Were you just going to leave and not say good bye to me ~♥️"

Ohhh boy I thought we were done seeing him

I mean don't get me wrong he was really good at what he does but I'm still a little salty for choosing me and making me go on stage.

I grab the card and was about to hand him the card when he stopped me.

"Keep it~♥️".

"As a remembrance of what joy we all had~♥️"

I look at the card and it was a joker card.

Hmmm how fitting

I end up putting the card in my pocket careful not to fold it.

"Thank you".

He hums and we walk are spreate way.

FLASHBACK OVER》

Theres no way that's him

I can tell that he knows it to. Probably from the look of shock written on my face.

"Well isnt this a nice surprise~♥️"

"Huh"

I'm fucked

" Hello Hisoka " I say with sarcasm

"Ahhh so you do remember, I was beginning to think you forgot about me so quickly ~♥️"

"Well no offence but you do look different then you did back at the circus"

"I mean you got rid of you blue hair but still kept the clown clothes on"

He looks at me with his normal smirk but soon drops at the word clown

"Why yes I did change my hair to bright pink, to match my- nevermind that's not important~♥️"

Huh this man is just crazy

"Hisoka I have a question "

"Hmmm yes~♥️"

"Why are you here shouldn't you be at the circus "