questions?

Hello everyone welcome ummm please don't just look over this since this is important.

So first I want to thank the people who have been reading this book and finding it I interesting enough to read it . As I'm also getting notifications that people have save my book or have put it in there library.

But I've come to this fork in the road ...

That I have been  rereading my book and have seen that i may have jumped into to it without thinking of the plot or character development.  So originally I had no idea where this was going . So due to that and me not posting such a long time . I have forgotten (1) how to even right the characters personalitys .normally people might brush it off but, its come to the point where I forgot how to write characters that are very crucial to the story like Hisoka for example. 

So with me not knowing where this going and not thinking anyone would read this, I only wrote on the fly or when ever I had time . Not thinking that it might change the story.

So I have come to a conclusion

Dont worry for those who think I'm needing this book, I'm not necessarily ending it . But that's why I came here to ask you all about

I wanted to know if you guys would like me to jump back into the world of hxh and rewrite this story into a more easy way of writing . With plot and an ending if I can get there with school and all .

Or

If you guys want me to continue this broken plot line and try to come up with something .

I just wanted to see what you guys might be interested into doing as well. For the sake of entertaining my readers and leaving them with a good book to read . Because I hate disappointing them and I know I probably let you all down but not updating like I used too.

So this is sorta of an apology for those who were maybe mad about it .

So please be sure to comment you opinions and any thoughts on it .

Also I want to hear what you guys would like in fanfiction.  Maybe of other characters.  Right now I've been into soul eater and stein was a character I like but .... no hate to the people who do this but .... it feels wrong having a student and a teacher . Since the reader is always a student it makes me a little uneasy.

But yeah thanks for all you done guys. I've enjoyed going back and reading your comments since they entertain me and keep me going 🥺.

Also quick side note if you guys like future stuff ir love Romance and mystery.  I feel like the book I wrote would be a great match if you guys would like to give it a try .

It's called 2044

I hope you guys could try to give it a chance or even spread the word about since it was a book that had came to me in a dream and I felt like I just had to write about it . So please please give it a chance .

Also recently I have been having some pretty cool dream but that I have been think about making a book on it but ummm it still needs a plot and building of characters and if course the world .

Due to it being a mystical/fantasy thing. 

It was kinda also a thing for my friend since she love to read LGBTQ+ friendly books . So that ones in the making

And yes before all you ask

I stan LGBTQ+ I have so many friends that are and there all very nice people and those that I have seen in couples they are just so cute and it gives me joy .

So anyways I have maybe got off topic but I think I got most of it out of the way .

I cant wait to see what y'all gonna comment so I'll see you soon ✌🥰