Chapter 12

Minerva

After class, Mars and I bid goodbye to our new friend. Surprisingly we weren't even bullied, maybe it's because Venus was with us all the time. We rode the train to the next station and went inside to the rumored best salon in our city.

"What do you plan now Minerva?" Mars asked.

I grabbed his arm and led him inside. It was average looking, though my brother and some of our employees said that it's one of the best. I shouldn't judge it right away.

"Let's just get in, Mar. I already booked a haircut."

We went inside and proceeded to the reception, the girl asked for our names and what service we are going to get. I just told her that both of us want a haircut and nothing more. She then called for two people. One is a stylish man in his thirties and another is a plain dressed girl in her twenties. We were placed near each other.

"What do you want?" the girl in charge of me said.

" Uh a haircut." I said

Isn't it obvious??

"Hahah. What I mean is, what kind?" She said looking at me.

"Just a trim. You decide?" I replied.

I looked over Mars and saw that he has it covered in his side. He was now happily chatting with the guy.

"Welp. Let's fix this. You and your friend are actually good-looking. It's just that your bangs are too long and your hair well- quite messy. I'll fix it pronto." She said smiling widely.

After the haircut, Mars walked towards me which caused my jaw to drop. Without his long messy bangs he's actually fucking handsome.He's new hairstyle is shorter than before, his bang are now combed to the left with small strands falling near his eye. His forehead could be shown clearly too without any pimples.

I heard some noises outside and saw a bunch of girls ogling him. Watch out Vulcan, a handsome Mars will snatch all your admirers. I laughed.

"What's so funny? So-how'd I Look?" He said touching the tip of his bangs causing the ladies' eyes to form hearts.

"STOP IT WILL YA!!" I said loudly.

"You're gonna kill them Mars, with your handsomeness that is." I said, patting his shoulders.

"Overreacting much?" He said chuckling.

"You look fine yourself." Mars said.

We both looked at ourselves, Mars was quite satisfied.

"Haven't seen this face ever since I decided to cut my hair on my own."

I felt something missing from my hairstyle. Nothing changed pretty much. My eyes could be seen now compared to before. Maybe this would work- I tied my hair into a nice bun. With this, my hair won't be going in the way when I play basketball.

"That looks better." the girl in charge of me said.

Oh yeah, that reminds me- I don't know her name yet.

"Miss, may you tell me what's the name of a lovely lady such as yourself?" I asked with a smile.

"My such charmer, aren't we? That's what a simple hairstyle could do. Told you, you're both stunning. The name's Mai." she said chuckling.

Charmer? Me? No way. I couldn't charm anyone.

"I guess when you're attractive, everything that comes out from your mouth is charming huh?" Mars said.

The two hair stylists were confused about what Mars had said.

"She's just like that. When she did that before, she received a glare." Mars said chuckling.