Chapter 11: (No Title Yet)

I haven't wrote in a while, so it might not make sense at first. Truth is..all my ideas come from KDrama. no hate plus. KDRAMA!!! ^^ -editing-

I decided to get in the car. I was so mad at Adam. I really hope we would last forever. Once Adam got into the driver's seat, he was quiet. Throughout the ride he spoke no word. Even when we stopped by for some gas and a rest stop. I was so confused what was happening. I loved him. We've all went through a lot to be where we're suppose to be. I didn't know what I was supposed to be. I finally decided to act cool and do nothing.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I said no word. I pretend I was sleeping in the car. I was silent throughout the whole ride. I put in my earbuds and listened to music on my IPhone. I decided until we reach to hotel, I'd asked him then. I wasn't quite sure what I was doing. I didn't want to end up a divorce. A loud scratch like dry ice on metal made me wake up. We almost had a car crash. "Are you okay hon?" he said, "I'm sorry to wake you up". I immediately turned around not looking at him at all.

He let out a strong sigh, and with all force, we grabbed my wrist. "What's wrong with you!"

"Explain to me who that bitch who was flirting you!" His eyes has widen. His let go of my wrist and turned away from me. I started to feel tears down my cheeks. Once he saw me crying he quickly looked at me full with guilt. I looked at him. He looked at me. "All I want to know is who that girl is, and how you two know each other..." my voice slowing down every each word.

He let out another sigh. I got to the point where I was out of breath. I was so tired. I didn't want to know. He knew I was so upset that I'd get out of the car and run to anywhere but him. "She was my was girlfriend...". My eyes had widened. "My mother usually decides who I get to date or not. She set her off to New York to study. I was sad. We broke off, but that was history. My mother didn't approve of Abby either, but she only improved because her family was rich. She helped us.". I thought. Abby's family was rich and Adam's family business, IPhone Cases, did have a big increase once he dated Abby. "My mom improved of you because you're not like anyone else. You're original and sweet like my mother I never met.." It was sweet.

"So how about your old girlfriend now?" I said.

"Once she saw me, she was full of joy," he said with laughter "But once I told that I was with you and I had kids, her face went pale. Our moms promise we'd be together after she would go to New York...". I saw in his eyes the past. He was thinking of the past with her. I couldn't let it happen. Nothing.

"So what are you going to do now?" I said with sadness. "Do you still have feelings towards her?". He looked at me if was going to be a "yes". I was so sad. He didn't respond. I continued to listen to music. I thought. Everything was going wrong.

I then thought about my past. We a little apartment with two rooms. We decided to stay in one bedroom while the other room was a spare for boxes instead of two bedrooms. I still remember. His back was against his chest, while his arm was wrapped around my waist. I could feel him breathing. I felt protected. I felt happiness. He quietly whispered, "I love you..." I knew I was in love with him.

Now that I think of it. I don't have that feeling right now. I feel ashamed and used. I feel confused. Every time when I need joy, I get a negatively. Why? Adam and I never spoke until the hotel.

----Not done. Will continue..----