Chapter 13 ----

I think I'm going to end this now. I honestly don't have time to update this one. I've been so busy lately and school is about to start. Enjoy the other stories though! I thank you for your support with this story. I never thought this story would be over 4,000 views. xoxo

It was just like that. Everything was going to end. I could lose my girls. I could lose Adam. It was final. It was the end. I didn't want to give up just like this. I wanted everything back. I had thoughts. Was this really going to happen? I had the choice to give away my girls or fight to get them back.

My life was literally changing minute by minute?

"Do you want the girls Abby?" She looked with my with her eyes. Those revenge eyes.

"I want those girls, and I want Adam," she said quickly. "You took everything from me. Because of you, I have no career. I have nothing left. I have no one. When his mom reached out at me, I felt so happy. I have someone who loved me. Ever since that night, no one even dares to look at me. I've seriously changed. I've donated everything. My career life is not where I want it. My dream was to be involved in accounting. The people there know me. They won't beliveve me and give me a chance." I didn't know what to say. I understoofd her thoughts. Adam's mom reached to my hands. 

"You know honey...you are wonderful. I'm blessed you have two beautiful girls, but I don't know if you're right Adam..." I just had to have my moment to think. I honestly don't know what my desicion was going to be. 

"I'm sorry, but can I just a moment?" I walked out and sat on a bench. All of my thoughts were colliding. What do I do? Do I just let them take my family away? What will Adam think? I am still shocked he isn't here. We've been through so much.

His mom was partly right. At this point I just don't know. A part of me what to give up. I've decided to make my desicion. Whether Adam agrees or disagrees, this is it. 

----- 

I think I'm going to end it there. I've been so busy. I will try to edit it. I wanted to keep the end short. The desicion won't be revealed. You guess.

Find me on Instagram @aznmaria07

Find me on Ask @kimchikpop07

Find me on Tumblr www.wecouldbeseoulmates.tumblr.com