Chapter 8: Abby's, David's, & Adam's Announcement

"What? Emily Kindly won?" Abby said, "The only reason I nominated her is because I didn't want someone prettier than me to be with my boyfriend." Everyone started to gasp. Adam and I looked at each other.

"Stop staring at my boyfriend. Why I nominated you?" Abby said, "Emily Ann Kindly in 1st grade got me suspended. I hate her so much, I had to go to a school for girls only. This is revenge. Erica is a unpopular person that I can destroy. If she wins queen, I can keep my relationship with Adam. A princess could be you...you...you... But today it got reversed. I had to work with many doctors because of you."

Abby started walking up to Adam and I. She pushed me out of the way. I fell to the ground, but Adam had helped me up, so I was fine.

    "Hey, that wasn't nice," Adam said to Abby. Abby had gave a look to Adam then me.

   "Everyone listen carefully....I AM PREGNANT," Abby said, "I have been two weeks pregant.

  "No you can't be," I said,"If you were, pregnant girls wouldn't be screaming, yelling, and pushing people around with that kind of strength."

    "Yes I am, I been throwing up lately...I took pregancy pills," Abby said.

   "I don't believe you," I said, "You could of ate something."

 "Okay, I am not pregnant," Abby said, "I am a crazy person. I love you Adam, that is it. I want to be with you. Why did I fake being pregnant just right now? I don't want to lose you...."

    "I am sorry Abby but I will have to left..." Adam said until Abby interrupted.

  "No you can't we been dating since 8th grade, please don't leave me. I love you, and we are called A & A for Adam and Abby..."

    "I am sorry Abby but I know there is someone better that is sweeter and nicer what there, and that is not like you...."

  "Fine, but it will be your lost cause I am amazing...."

    "Actually Abby it is your lost because you will be suspended from California American High School, because of nominating, lying, and not following our rules here," the principal said. Abby started crying in front of everyone. It was so painful for her, that our school teachers and security had to let her leave right away. After that, it was only us students in the room. I felt guilty in the room. I got the microphone and made my own announcement.   

    "Hi everyone, I have to say something," I said,"Yes I did get her suspended in 1st grade. I took her cookie, but I had no idea it was hers. I asked the teacher if I could have another one, she said yes. I thought Abby's cookie was that extra one. I know your popular girl gang of Abby's will miss her, and I am super sorry to everyone, that she had left. I don't mean too. She has been bullying me since then. I hate her. I guess that's really it. I am super sorry of the prom....."

     "No, you shouldn't be sorry," Adam said, "It's OK, I don't like Abby too. I hated being her boyfriend. All she does is talk about her, and not our relationship. She flirts with my friends on the football team. I spend time with her, but she doesn't appreciate it. I like how she gets me things but since 8th grade, everything has changed between her and I. She forced me to be a boyfriend."

    "It's not your fault," the popular girl gang of Abby's said, "We all hate her. She made us be her gang, she paid us $20.00 every week just to make her the coolest girl of the school. I hated my life since 8th grade, but now I can start a new life."

   "Emily, the only reason we voted for you is that your nice, smart, and a good person," one of the girls said in the crowd. And more comments had came.

"Emily I am sorry I hated you, Abby had made me for $30.00 a year..."

"Emily I am sorry..."

I was so amazed with all the comments people were saying. All that was left was David. I was looking around, but he wasn't there. Then someone walked in. It wasn't David...

    "OK, boys and girls lets see our prom king and queen have there dance," the principal said. I am a relationship with David, but I am going to dance with Adam Hillstand! Wow, I think David will understand. We both walked down to the the center of the room. Our dance lasted about 5 minutes. He went to the stage, and told me to come up with him. I walked up there and Adam said, "I have an announcement for you."

    "No, I have an announcement for you Emily..." David walked in. David had ran up to me, and held my hands and said, "Emily Ann Kindly...." (went on one knee) "marry-" David didn't finish his sentence, but I knew what he was going to say.

    "Freeze and put your hands up," the cops said when the rushed in, "David Ethan Guroland, I said PUT YOUR HANDS UP."

    "I don't know what you are talking about, but my hands are up...." said David.

    "You don't know? This boy standing right now is a criminal that makes girls fall in love, uses there money, and uses on smoking and beer, and pretends to be a teen boy..." the cop said while holding his gun.

    "David, is this true?" I said, "Did you really do this to me...."

    "Yes, yes I have," David said," Once I saw you running away from me, I really wanted to change for you, and I am in love with you, so I decided to propose."

    "Well, now you can't because you have now been caught..." the cop said. The other cop had went up, and hand-cuffed him.

    "Before I go, I just want to say, the only reason that one day I gave the girl $20.00 was to be away from me, so I could be with you, and I am really sorry Emily...." David said before he left. The cops had taken him away. I had started to freak out, and then started to cry. I didn't know what to do now, but just cry into tushing tears. Adam helped me a little, and had comforted me. Just to let you know, I lasted 30 minutes crying in front of everyone. Everyone started crying too.

    "Why are you guys crying?" I said.

    "Love for you, seemed so emotional, so that's why we are crying," the girls in the crowd said. 

    "I have an announcement," Adam said, "I know you just got broke upwith David, but-"

    "I am sorry Adam, but I can't go through this-"

    "I know Emily, but can you hear me out though?" Adam said," I liked you since after two months in 8th grade, during my relationship with Abby. There I said it. I really mean it, I am not lying or anything like that. I always see Abby pushing, teasing, bullying, and doing things to you, that 8th graders shouldn't even do, and I mean it, NOT RIGHT FOR 8TH GRADERS. I really liked you. Since I was 13 years old. That means I liked you for three years now, and I mean it. I know you liked David. I understand, but why would a guy pretend to be a teen boy, and take your money, love you, and now this happens? I hope you can give me a chance. If I screw up, then I will leave. I am not here for your money or anything like that, but I am here for you."

    "Emily, you should give him a chance," a girl said in the crowd.

    "Yes, you should!" the crowd goes. I didn't know what to say. Adam came to me, and holded my hands. He looked at me. I wish he didn't though. Why? My makeup was running, and I wasn't wearing waterproof, because I thought I wouldn't cry.

    "So, what do you say, is my chance ok?" he said. 

    "I love to give you a chance...." I said. Everyone had a great night, dancing, partying, and so much more. I couldn't wait these two last years then off to college. I am also Adam's girlfriend! I will miss Abby and David, but I am currently in a good life......