A special class visit, the time travel and Wish Pokemon appears

Hey guys, welcome to my first original event chapter, and since Celebi and Jirachi was nearly tied, i decided to do both at the same time. In the class visit, some old friends of Y/n's will show up. Who do i mean? Read to find out.

One day in class, Professor Kukui told the class that some visitors from the Galar region and the aura guardian school with arrive soon. This caught Y/n's attention, wondering if anyone he knows from both places with be coming.

Y/n then sensed aura's of multiple he recognized, they then entered the classroom and introduced themselves.

They were five of them in total,first to introduce herself was a green haired women in her early twenties. "Hello everyone, my names is Palutena, nice to meet you all." She said with a slight blow.

"And these two are two of my three apprentices, Iseult and Igraine." She said while introducing the two. 

Both are from Cardfight vanguard

"And it seems my third apprentice is here as well." She said when her eyes landed at Y/n.

"Hi master Palutena..." Y/n said nervously, remembering their last encounter. While Y/n is quite good in hand to hand, but the older guardian was way better. She had proven that the last time they faced each other. Y/n winced slightly at the memory of having his rear kicked left and right, his teacher can be pretty sadistic if she wanted too.

"And the other other are the water and fighting type leaders of Galar, Nessa and Bea." She introduced the two leaders.

"Nice to meet you all." Nessa said waving.

Bea just nodded.

"It's nice to see you again Y/n." Nessa said to Y/n with a smile. Which he smiled back. But Bea is looking at Y/n with slightly narrowed eyes, which he sighed as the fighting leader was most likely still mad because a prank from before.

Bea then said nothing as she approached Y/n, she then slammed a fist on his head and sent it to his table.

Raising his head while rubbing it, Y/n shot his old friend a slightly annoyed look. "Got it out of your system? " He asked with slight pain.

"Mostly" She huffed.

"Uh what..." Mallow asked.

"It's a long story." Y/n sighed.

A few minutes later

Palutena had teleported everyone to a special mountain,

"This place is known as Wish cave, it's said that the mythical Pokemon Jirachi sleeps at the bottom of this cave." Palutena explained .

"Woah really?" Ash asked.

She nodded and Rotom decided to inform the group about said mythical Pokemon.

"Jirachi, the Wish Pokemon. A steel and Psychic type. It's believed that when this Pokemon wakes from its 1,000-year slumber, it will grant any wishes written on the notes attached to its head."

"Feel free to explore, Y/n and his ranger friends, follow us." Palutena said.

The group of eight then began to went deeper into the cave, Palutena had explained that a larger then a normal aura source at the bottom of the cave, so the rumors of the wish Pokemon slumbering here could be true. She wants to make sure so no one will try anything.

When they reached the bottom, a mysterious tone started to play from nowhere. When it stopped, a large piece of crystal floated at the center of the room, in a flash of light the crystal broke apart to reveal the sleeping form of the wish Pokemon.

"I heard Jirachi can be awakened from it's slumber with a song, but i didn't think i was true." Palutrna asked in surprise.

"But why did that song suddenly played out of nowhere?" Y/n asked confused.

Before they could think any further, the wish Pokemon suddenly spoke to them with telepathy.

"So sleepy..." Was the words they heard, causing them to jump in surprise.

"Is someone there? " It asked. " If so, i may attack you as i toss around in my sleep, so sorry in advance." It said greatly alarming them.

After dodging a flash cannon, Palutena called out to Y/n.

"Y/n! I heard you caught many Legendaries and mythical's,  is it true?" She asked.

"Yes, but what does this have to...." He trailed off. "You want me to catch it?" He then asked in disbelieve.

"Yes, every Pokemon has a spot on their bodies that their life force is most focused! If you hit that spot, your capture is guaranteed! In the case of Jirachi, it's the third eye on it's stomach!

I got this from the Pokemon adventures manga

"Y/n! Remember dodge ball back in training?" Iseult asked.

"Yeah! And i think i know where your going with this." Y/n said while enlarging a Luxury ball.

 Iseult and Igraine made small aura walls around Jirachi in different angles, Y/n then threw the Luxury ball at one of them, causing it to bounce around between the walls, the ball then bounce at Jirachi, hitting it stomach.

1.. 2..3 and ping, and with that Jirachi was caught.

After letting the wish Pokemon out, the eight were surprised to see it wide awake. It had explained that their combined aura had awoken it lightly, being caught woke her up fully. And as long as she stays near them, she'll remain awake.

After meeting up with others, they all where teleported them back to class. Y/n's five Pokemon were out of their Pokeballs. Palutena then gave Y/n something Ash recognized.

"The GS ball!" Ash cried in surprised.

"Yes, i was called by Kurt to see what i can do with it." The older guardian said with a nod. 

Suddenly a rainbow wing from Palutina and a silver wing from Y/n glowed and floated in the air, the two then made contact with the GS ball. They glowed lightly before the GS ball burst open, revealing a shiny Celebi was inside of it all long.

Y/n then caught the Shiny time travel Pokemon in his arms as it fell, Palutena gave Y/n a nod. Knowing what his master wanted, he sighed and caught the shiny time travel Pokemon with a friend ball .

 After a while, most of Y/n's mystical team was playing with the others. Before the day ended, there a tag battle between Ash and Kaiwe and Nessa and Bea. The leaders  managed to win, but not before Ash and Kaiwe gave them one heck of a battle.

Palutena was ready to teleport her group back, and was having some words with her male student before leaving.

"I hope to see you again Y/n." Palutena said to him.

"Me too Master." Y/n said "Take care"

With a flash, the visiting was teleported away. 

Rotom decided to scan Celebi before everyone went home. 

"Celebi, the Time travel Pokemon.  A Psychic and Grass type. This Pokemon wanders across time.  Grass and trees flourish in the forests in which it has appeared."

As Y/n was on this way home, Y/n could wonder what the future holds as the journey continues.

Done and done, the next Y/n will be helping B/n with another Pokemon ranger contest. What do it mean? Red to find out. All right, what next? Your picks are the lake trio, Heatran or Meloetta.