Going in cerulean cave, facing the ultimate Pokemon

During a weekend, Y/n was currently on Rayquaza on patrol around Alola, suddenly he got a call from his Rotom phone, he picked up to see it was Palutena.

"Y/n, i'll need you in cerulean cave in the Kanto region."

"Cerulean cave? Why?"

"Rumors speak of not one, but two of the legendary Pokemon, Mewtwo is in the deepest parts of the cave. This is bad as the guardian school has two third year classes there for a field test,"

"That doesn't sound good, I'll be own my way" Y/n sent out Hoppa. "Hoppa, can you use your rings to send me to Cerulean cave?"

The mythical grinned before activating and throwing one of it's ring in the air. "Alléhooparing!" The ring expanded and opened a portal, Rayquaza flew though it and they were in Cerulean cave, Y/n recalling Rayquaza soon after. Hoopa flew in and deactivated it's portal.

"Good job Hoopa." Y/n patted the Mischief Pokemon who grinned. They soon heard an explosion and rushed to it, there they saw Palutena facing against two Mewtwo. While she was holding her own, he decided aid her. 

"Darkrai, battle time.!" Y/n sent out the pitch black Pokemon. " Dark pulse!"

Darkrai puts its hands together and creates a ball of black and purple rings of energy. It then fires the rings as a beam of rings of energy at one of the Mewtwo, knocking it back to a wall, kicking up a cloud of dust, soon the other one was knocked to the wall as well by Palutena's Gardervoir's  shadow ball. Suddenly a rainbow lights was been before the dust could was blown away to reveal both genetic Pokemon has mega evolved, interestingly enough, it has two different mega evolved forms.

"Y/n, be careful, the one you facing has evolved into it's x version, which now have the fighting type." Palutena warned her student who nodded in understanding.

Mega Mewtwo X fired a focus blast at Darkrai and Mega Mewtwo Y fired a Psystrike at Gardervoir, Y/n and Palutena exchanged looks before nodding.

"Ally Switch!"

Gardervoir's eyes glowed blue before her and Darkrai switch places, her tanking the focus blast and the Psystrike doing no damage to Darkrai.  

"Moon blast!"

"Dark pulse!"

Gardervoir fired a pink ball of energy while Darkrai fired a beam of rings of energy, knocking the two legendaries to the wall. Both Mega Mewtwo's  pulled themselves out of it before they glowed green using recover.

"This is going nowhere...."

"Indeed, not to mention the attacks may cause a cave in." Palutena said as eyed the cracks on the walls and ceiling formed due to the attacks.

"Then, we'll have to end this in one shot, Victini." Y/n said to the Victory Pokemon who nodded, she lent her energy to Gardervoir and Darkrai, charging them up. Now with new found power, both launched another moon blast and dark pulse, knocking them to the ground and kicking up a cloud of dust, when it died down, it revealed both Mewtwo back to normal and down and out.

Y/n tossed two dusk balls at them.

1...2...3 and Ping. And with that, both Mewtwo are caught.

Y/n sent both genetic Pokemon back to the guardian school as Palutena  informed the other master guardians about them, he hoped they would be able to help the two be more trusting to others.

"That was amazing!" A female student rushed up to them excited, wearing a uniform Y/n didn't recognize.

"This is Nemona, a student from Naranja academy that joined the guardian school for this field test." Palutena introduced. " She is also a trainer of the champion rank of the Paldea region." 

Y/n alola adventureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें