A new mission the Continent Pokemon appears

One day Coco got orders from the ranger union about something at Akala island volcano being very active lately .

Coco had asked Y/n to join her as she has a feeling that a legendary is behind this mess. 

Y/n agreed (after she said that she'll buy him lunch later) and brought out Rayquaza to take them to the volcano.

When they reached the volcano, they were surprised to see another giant ring hovering a few feet from the lava.

The sight of the ring got Y/n and Coco worried, last time the ring appeared a legendary Pokemon was summoned. They were worried that it'll happen again.

Unknown to the duo Tapu Lele was watching from not to far way, She was interested how the boy that caught her interest will handle the problem at hand.

The ring began to glow before something came out of it and fell into the lava. Whatever it was surfaced and roared.

It was a Groudon! Groudon then looked at the duo who were looking at the continent Pokemon with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

Or more specifically at Y/n, who he can sense both Kyorge and Rayquaza with him.

 Groudon roared a challenge, wanting to see if the human can capture him like he did to Kyogre and Rayquaza.

Y/n just sighed accepting he's a legendary magnet. He then called out Rayquaza who was surprised to the the continent Pokemon.

"Rayquaza grab Groudon and get it to the ocean!" Y/n called out, not wanting to destroy the volcano or get others involved in this.

Knowing what his trainer was planning, Raquaza quickly coiled around Groudon and lifted him to the air and tossing him to the ocean.

Y/n called out Genesect for him and Coco to follow Rayquaza as he flew after Groudon.

Groudon surfaced with a roar, the water bellow him hardening into land. Groudon then used solar beam at the incoming Rayquaza.

Y/n, who was on Genesect  with Coco saw the solar beam then commanded, " Rayquaza dodge then use dragon ascent!" Rayquaza's body was surrounded by a green aura before charging at Groudon at high speeds. Rayquaza used his body to coil around the solar beam before slamming into Groudon.

  When the smoke cleared, Groudon was down but not out, Groudon then turned primal before using Precipice Blades. Groudon's body glowed with the colors of lava, and then a series of incandescent sharp stones coated with lava spring up from the ground.   

Y/n was alarmed by the attack before calling another dragon ascent, obeying Rayquaza once again charging at Groudon with a green aura surrounding him. Rayquaza broke though the spikes that were coming his way before spinning like a drill like his trainer taught him before once again slamming into Groudon.

When the dust cloud cleared Groudon was to weak to continue, he then looked at the trainer who was going in for the capture, he smirked as he now knew why the other two was interested in this human.  

Y/n threw a heavy ball at the downed Groudon, before 1..2..3 and ding. And with that Groudon was caught.  

Tapu Lele then appeared spreading it over Rayquaza healing him, Tapu Lele then gave a cry before leaving.    

Y/n returned Rayquaza before having Genesect land them at the closes Pokemon center, the duo was  very exhausted. Y/n called his parents about the legendary Pokemon  he caught, they have mixed feeling about their child being a legendary magnet. But they were happy for him none the less.

After Coco was done with her report, she told Y/n that they needed to stay at the Pokemon center for a bit as the ranger union sent another ranger for backup.

After an hour or so the backup Coco was given has arrived.

" Coco!" A girls voice called out. 

" Ahsha"!  Coco called out as she ran to her good friend and classmate at rangers school.

A/n: Ahsha is also from cardfight vanguard

The two then met with a hug before Coco introduced Ahsha to Y/n, the two got along which Coco was happy about.

Ahsha was curious about Y/n, as she heard about him and his luck for legendary Pokemon and the fact Coco spoke highly of him.

The trio got Y/n's Rayquaza and traveled back to Melemele and informed professor Kukui about a new student joining the Pokemon school.

Kukui was surprised at first, but welcomed Ahsha to the class. Later the others came to meet their new classmate.

Everyone got along with their new classmate and they were told of what had happened  earlier that day.

They were surprised Y/n's newest capture, and was wondering what that giant ring was. Ash had a idea, but wasn't completely sure.

Rotom then gave everyone the info about Groudon.

"Groudon the continent Pokemon. A ground type. Groudon is said to be the personification of the  land itself. Legends tell of its many clashes against Kyogre, as each sought to gain the power of nature."

They decided to catch their new classmate a Pokemon .

At the forest where Y/n and Ash caught their first Pokemon, Coco saw a Pokemon that Ahsha will like.

Said Pokemon was a Chandelure. " Chandelure the luring Pokemon. A ghost and fire type. and the evolved from of lampent. This Pokemon haunts dilapidated mansion. It sways its arms to hypnotiza opponents with the ominous dancing of its flames." Rotom informed the group.

Coco decided to catch it for her, she brought out her Volarona.

" Volcarona the sun Pokemon. And the evolved from of larvesta. A fire and bug type. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun." Rotom said after taking some pictures.

Coco and Volcarona quickly wore Chandelure down with moves like silver wind and wild charge, after Chandelure was ready to capture Y/n gave Ahsha one of his dusk balls.

The dusk ball sucked the Chandelure in before 1..2..3 and ping. And with that Chandelure was caught.

Everyone gave their  congratulations, she then called out her new Pokemon to know it better.

"Come on out Chandelure!" Ahsha called out the luring Pokemon.

"Nice to meet you Chandelure, i hope we can get along." Ahsha said with a smile.

" Chanda!" Chandelure said with a eye smile.

Now with Ahsha in the mix, what will happen next? Read to find out.

Oh man this took hours i tell you, anyway now that Ahsha's in the mix thing will be a bit more interesting . Next time Y/n and Ash will meet with a Litten that has a secret. 

    Before i and the chapter, i want you to vote what legendary you want Y/n to catch when he has the chance, the picks are Regigigas , the legendary birds or the forces of nature. you 2 chapters to choose.