7 Secret uncoverd

Nikkis(POV) past

Its been 3 days Dawncrow has been sent to jail but I was able to take him out. Mason has been wanting be to be his 'girlfriend' im thinking that means mate. I keep on telling him no I love someone else but of course he wants me. "Nikki wait please just date me please!" Mason said with flowers in his hand. "I said no I love.. gosh you know that guy you keep sending to jail." I said with a mad look on my face. "Of course hes the woman player." He said with a smile on his face. "No hes not that was his owne.."I coverd my mouth and looked at Mason, his face went from happy to cunfused.

"What do you mean owner was she the player?" Mason said with his face turning mad "No owner like pet owner dont tell any one about this." I took off my bow and the black bow fell to the ground. I could see his reaction he was treiffid. "Your one of them oh no!" Mason said backing away. But before I could say anything a bag was put over my head and I could hear Mason trying to free me from these peoples hands. 

Its been about 3 hours and the bag started to be pulled of my head I could see a lot of people around me one looked very familer it was Lilly she had really messy hair and every one else looked like different animals, I saw a bunny, fow,owl,dog, and wolf. "Why am I here!" I said in a screm. Lilly took a atep forward "Well its more like you took Dawncrow from me I want him back!" She scremed into my ear and also said "You know that woman umm... whats her name oh ya Sofia."

"How do you know Sofia?" i said she giggled and said "Well you see she's more like a dead person then any one else its amazing who much money she has and oh ya did I forget to tell you that she is also dead!" She laughed at me and turned around, walked away. "Boys show her to the door but leave her hands tide so she doesnt call any one." Lilly said walking away from me.

The men throw me out side and shut the door behind me. I tryed to find my way out but it was all a forest. I could hear a car coming and started to run away not knowing it was right behind me. I heard the car stop and saw Dawncrow get out of the car "Nikki what happened to you, you went missing I was luck that Mason cares about almost as much as I do.

Where did you go who took you away I want to know so I can ripe there heads off!" Dawncrow said while untieing my hands. "You might be mad about this but it was Lilly she made it up she has no mate she thought we were mates so she took me and told me that.. that.." I stoped talking and just started to cry. "What, what did she do?" Dawncrow said turning me around. "They killed Sofia." I cried harder and fell to the ground. Dawncrow picked me up and hugged me tight.

"I never thought she would do something like that." Dawncrow said pushing me away and pulled me to kiss. We kissed was what felt like forever I loved the kiss but it didnt fell right so I pushed him away fom me and backed away. "Im sorry I dont want to do any more, plus I thought about what you said and yes I would love to be your mate." I said and his face light up like a tomato.

We got into the car and drove off but I could know that Lilly would come back I just knew it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I need some comments can you guys leave some thanks;-)

Nikki kittycatOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara