22 Save me

Sally's (POV)

I ran from the the men with Dawncrow on my shoulders. I throw Dawncrow on the ground and said "Dawncrow wake up!" I said yelling in his face. "I will slap you!" I said "Ok you asked for it!" I said then taking my hand to his face making a read hand on his face. He sprinted up making me fall back. "Di...Did you ju...jus...just kiss me!" He said hesitating. "No I slapped you."  I said getting up on my feet. "You should be happy I saved you from that no good poppy Kinda!" I said letting my hands catch on fire. "You..Your hands they are on FIRE!" He said trying to blow them out.

"No silly cant you see, I saved you from Kind, Jump a 12 story building, and was able to leave a red mark on your face and its still there." I said while looking at the ground "I..I'm a rr.." I got interrupted by screams. "Oh here comes Nik!" I said jumping in the air and clapping my hands. "I HATE THIS RIDE!" I heard a scream that was nothing like Nik's "I think someone else is coming as well." I said gabbing out my knife.

I saw Nik pop out and holding his arms out. "Oh no!" she girl said popping out of the fast trash. "I got you Nikki!" Danwcrow said but before he could Nik caught her. The was staring off with a slim look on his face. He saw us staring at his the he freaked and droped Nikki on the ground. "Weird." I said walking to the end of the roof. "Ok now what were you going to tell me Sally?" Dawncrow said walking over to me. "Oh nothing important hehehe..." I said dosing off 

(((( 

If you like then leave a like thanks, Oh and  TELL ME SHIPS,

If you like my book so far than read my other books
*Love not my thing (FNAF)
*Love story-Mangles story-(Five nights at Freddys)

thanks see ya ;P