6 Bye Jane forever

Nikki's (POV) past

I wish I could be in the same room with Dawncrow but of course his "Mom" wont allow it. "Hey Nikki?" Dawncrow said with a crooked smile. "Yes?" I said watching him slowly sit down on the bed. "I was wondering, um... will you be my mate?" he said looking me strait in the eyes.

"Um.. I don't think your so called mom would like that and...." 'BANG BANG BANG' I was cut off by some banging noise on the door. "Yes?" Jane said opening the front door.

"I knew it you are not his mom you don't have a kid nor a husband, why did you lie about... whats his name?" Alex said looking Jane is the eyes as if it was a death stare. Jane looked at the ground and said "His name um... its Daw..." " Its Mike!" I said cutting Jane off. " Oh really do you believe this sir?" Alex said letting a man come in front of him. "I do say she is hidding something I think this man isn't even a man hes one of them one of the space people or hydrids.

" The man said. "I looked at Dawncrow wondering whats going to happen to him. "Take him away, miss I want to know who that cute blondy is over there and whats her name?" The tall man said with a very large smile. "Her name is um.. dear what was your name again was it Nia or Nea?" Jane said with a very woryed face. "Its Nikki just Nikki." I said looking down at the ground. "Ok come with us we are all going to the jail house, not you Jane your staying here." The man said walking out the door. I waved good bye to Jane and sat next to Dawncrow on the way to the jail house.

We finnally made it to the jail house and it had a huge fence, it looked like it covored the place. "I bet your wondering what my name is well I Comander Cheif Yellow  or Mason." Mason said with a some what cute smile. I didnt know why he called me cute but I bet once he found out our secret we might die. "Well I think I'm going to lie down for a bit." I said to Dawncrow as he nodded saying yes. I put my head on his lap and his hand on my waist I had no idea the mason was still watching us with a very mad look on his face. "Ok love birds get up time to get out!" Alex said opening the car door for me. "Why is this place so big?" I said asking mason.

BOOM! BANG! POW! I heard that sound and got so scared I shoved my face into mason chest. Mason pulled me off of him and looked me in the eyes. "Its ok its gust some one trying to break out its nothing to be scared about." He said looking at me like im a beautiful flower. 

We went inside of the jail house and alot of things scared me luckly Dawncrow was there to help me get thorw it all. I could see mason on the side looking at Dawncrow like hes a peice or crap. I could notice peices and bits now I know mason likes me! What ia he going to say when he finds out about my cat ears oh no what will I do then.