15 Nikkis heart

Dawncrows (POV) 

"COME BACK MY PRETTY!" said the lady. "Please who are you?" I said remembering her voice.
(Flash back) I saw take off her helmet-- "I know its her its really her-- "I WILL KILL YOU!"--"COME HERE MY PRETTY!"--
I stopped and turned around "LILLY I KNOW ITS YOU SO STOP HIDING!" I said with a scream. The machine stopped and the lady got out of the truck. I saw how hideous she looked now. Her hair was shaved off and was wearing a very big hoodie, she wear's a very big puffy dress and  it looked like a wedding dress. 

"I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW YOU RUINED MY LIFE I WILL KILL YOU!" she screamed while running towards me. "Lilly!" I said and stopped her in her traces "this is all your fault you shouldn't have lied to me and plus you will always be my flower." I said going in for a kiss.

I felt the kiss and fell her angry calm down. I lifted my lips off of hers and when I opened my eyes I could see her big smile, her lovely eyes shining in the light. "Lilly I..I" I looked off to the side and saw Nikki I saw her standing there stunted. "Nikki ..I..I..." I didn't get to finish and just saw here run off.

Nikki's (POV)

No why...why would he do such thing he said he wanted me to be his mate no one else, I'm sure there is a reason behind this I cant get mad at him so easy, I love I'm and I will never hurt him ever... will I?

I ran into the forest not looking back. "NIKKI STOP PLEASE DON'T LEAVE I'M SORRY!" I could here Dawncrow yell and scream my name, I didn't care about that he kissed some one else he will have to find me after one day I'm done running let them find me.

~~~~

Ok ya'll what you think about this chapter and tell me in the comments below the ships you guys made and remember this isn't over. see ya ;P