5 Almost in jail

Nikki's (POV) past

Its been 3 days and we have not seen Diana at her house or any where but what we have seen was missing posters and nothing else. "Dawncrow lets do something about your name people are going to think that name is very weird." I said while dawncrow look surprised "Why would I want to change my name I love the name Dawncrow...." he trailed off as some one interrupted "Did you say Dawncrow?" Dawncrow stopped and stood there he whispered to me "That's my owner she has found me." his face barley moved and he spoke.

"Did you say Dawncrow, how do you know that name!" she grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, she looked in to his eyes and said "No it cant be your not, Dawncrow what happened to you why do you look like this?" her tears fell down her check and fell to the ground and started to cry.

Dawncrow was staring at the sky and would not answer her even though everyone was staring at him. "HEY!" a man said stopping up behind "I am a agent in progress my name is Alex and as I can see you are abusing this woman your going to jail sir!" I couldn't move I couldn't breath this man was going to take Dawncrow to jail,what ever that is, but hes being taken away.

"No stop I'm.. I'm his mother I'm just glad to see him ok" Dawncrow's owner said. "Oh really whats your name miss?"Alex said with a stomp" My name is Jane willy and He bellongs to me, hes just growing so fast I never thought that he get a girl friend."

Jane said with a smile. " Fine but I will be watching you don't be surprised to see me at your house to take you "SON" away cause I will." Alex stomped off back into his car and drove away. "That guy was creepy lets go to Jane's house shall we?" Jane turned around and said "Well son follow me now!" 

We were staying at Janes house for 1 week so far and Jane has been asking him questions on what happened, she knows our secret. I still need to know where Diana is and why is she not at her house?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this part was more of yea well you kow lilly well remeber her she is still in love with Dawncrow and Jane kinda hates Nikki but now loves her "son" just keep an eye on Lilly.