4 true love or not

Dawncrows (POV)past

We ran until we were at a wall no where to turn no where to go. "What are we going to do?"  I said staring at Nikki's terrified face. "I..I don't know I'm so scared!" she said with a wipper. I held out me arms to her and she fell into the like a tear drop hitting the ground. "I'm sorry this is all my fault I shouldn't have let them do that." said some one behind us. "Lilly is that you!" She looked down then looked up again and said "Yes its me I ran and fell it the lake cat but came out human, I never wanted you to see me like this, and I don't love you any more I found a mate now you are never the mate I wanted." she said with a frown.

I was so scared and when Lilly stepped forward I hissed at her and said " No stay away I guess its a good thing I found someone else that will.. well might be my mate but you just stay away!" I said with a very mad tone and Lilly looked scared and backed away to run.

"Who is this cat.. I mean girl you love now?" I look down at her and said "You of course I love you you are like a beautiful rose and nothing is more powerful than you."  I could see her beautiful smile appear than disappear "I'm supposed to be on my to Sofia's by now why did I have to become human and what would Diana say if she saw me like this!" Nikki said sounding scared "Well we will have to find out." I said calm and and loving "Lets go and see her shall we?" I said as she look up at me, "Ok lets go ahead and see what she says oh I am so scared that she is going to hate me.

" Nikki looked down at the ground and also said "Lets first find a way to hide our ear cause humans wont like hybrids." We stoped for a minute or two and just stared at each other. "Well there are a lot of stores mybe they will think that our ears are fack but Ill find a hate and you will find a bow, lets go." She followed me into a store that had a lot of hats, wigs,bows, and more.

I loved a hat that was black and white and she picked out a bow that was black and was able to try it on. "Um.. ma'am wont you want to take off those ears?" The store man asked. She looked at me and I said "No we will like to keep them on, how much?" The store man said "$5 please." Nikki said "What about a magic trike instead?" The man said "If you stay here and its not a run away magic trick then yes." Nikki nodded her head and said "Ok ready to see my cat ears move without me toching them." The man stod on his chair when Nikki moved her ears without toching them.

"THAT WAS AMAZING... I mean yes that was good ok take those and go bye." said the man as we walked out the door. I looked at her and said "That was good thinking and we might have to get jobs as well." she smiled and said "Yes we might."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that was what I did for Dawncrow But if your wondering i mean warrior cat fans' my name is Bluesky and Dawncrow is my brothers name I thought it would be great to have a warrior name in a cat book so lol hope you like this one youll see ya soon ;P