talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...

Bắt đầu từ đầu

«Ariana really...» he starts but I cut him off «no... I'm done with this. I have a flight to catch tomorrow morning and I'm not going to do this with you. Im done» now I wasn't yelling anymore just tears rolling down my face «i trusted you with my heart and you promised to take care of it. Guess what you just broke it. I'm done with this and done with you.»

(A/N omg I'm crying for real writing that line)

«Ariana please don't do this.» now he was crying as well but I was already almost out of the door «let yourself out Sean.» I try to hold in the sobs but they come quick so I run out of the room. For him not to be able to follow me I run out into the yard and into one of the far corners

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When I get there I break down and break down onto the grass. Holding my stomach and crying harder than ever.

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

My heart is broken.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
I will try to fix you

its feels like my body is falling apart.

High up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

It feels like nothing matters anymore.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

That all is lost

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I

My breath is picking up and I'm hyperventilating

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I

When your heart is broken it feels like you got nothing to live for anymore. Like nothing will matter.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

How did something that was supposed to be a calm talk lead to a big fight. «Ariana?»

A voice who would only belong to Sean came closer to me, it sounded shaky but it was clare who it was. «Don't do this Ariana we can work trough this.» he knelt down besides me I can see his eyes are red from all the crying «this isn't like your past relationship and I'm so sorry for the things I said. Please just don't break up with me. I cant live without you you're everything to me please Ariana.» he sounded almost desperate.

Sitting up in the grass I say «okay. We don't need to break up we can try to work trough this. But I need some time alone and so do you. We both need to calm down and then we can hopefully go back to the way we where when I get back from London. That sounds reasonable doesn't it? Breaking up now wouldn't be smart it would be implosive. But we gotta start being 100% open with each other moving forward. We need to up this all in the past and move forward» some tears where still rolling down my face.

«Yes, I agree.» reaching out he pulls me into a tight hug «I'm gonna go now its getting late but will you be okay?» I just nod and he smiles «can I kiss you or?» he sounded really unsure on if I would be okay with any kind of physical contact really.

Standing up I go up on my tip toes leaning up to kiss him softly on the lips lingering a little longer than what I intended. «So we're alright?» I question him

«We are don't worry so much, we'll be okay. We're meant to be» with that he kisses the top of my head before walking away.

__________________-

Omg how dramatic! No one trough I actually would break them up right? Well I was going to but then I decided not to after all.

feel so bad ive made ariana into this emotional mess so i decided to keep them together after all and put some happiness into this chapter. but that girl is an emotional rollecoster. omg. what have i done to her..

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina