Chapter 45 Can't Wait

Ross'

Everything was back to the way it should be. Im here, standing out my balcony, leaning on the edge as I text some friends from school. Looking after laura as she lays perfectly in her bed, reading.

She would glance up to me and smile from time to time. I didnt notion her to come out cuz i know she's busy. Even with the phone in my hand i didnt bother texting.

I mean, we spend everyday together, in school, and basically at home since we're like 10 feet away.

I think she deserves some space.

I just bowed my head down to my phone, trying to entertain myself with constantly checking on twitter, instagram, facebook.

I went back into my room, and laid in bed, keeping my curtains open so me and laura could still have those synced glanced up moments.

Staring at the ceiling, feeling the boredom eat me out alive. But she really needs space. I need space. Our whole relationship needs space from time to time.

Its not about being distant actually. Its just giving each other a sorta rest. Sounds easy well its actually one damn difficult task.

Being able to live next to your girlfriend's house is actually pretty rare. I thank our houses. My parents were first furious when they heard that the construction of the two houses were so close together because of mismatched measurements. Which is why our balconies are just one jump away from the other.

As I was thinking, something uttered a slight vibrate sound. Checked my phone and I immediately saw laura calling.

I looked over to her room and she was holding up her phone to her ear as she smirked at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her while giving her a 'what?' Look. And then i answered.

-phone call-

Ross:hello? (I said while staring at her)

Laura:ok, you know you can come in my room right? (She slightly laughs)

Ross: you seem....busy.

I saw her gave me a 'seriously?' Look this time.

Ross:what?

Laura:then im coming to your room.

Ross:uhhh sorry no one's home (i teased)

Laura: i'll see you in sec,

Ross:what NO NO NO LAUR, THE ROOM'S A MESS, THERE WAS A TERMITE ATTACK, THERE WAS A-.....

Beep beep beep beep

My reasons for her to not to come in my room was cut of by the phone call ending and her walking out to her balcony.

I sighed while i also went out to my balcony and helped her get across.

Ross: i think you should finish your homework.

Laura: are you avoiding me today or something? (She giggled)

Ross: sorta.

She gave me a stern look while crossing her arms.

Ross: its a relationship thing. We should give each other some space.

She warmed up to what i said and i saw a slight smirk which i thought was weird.

She walked closer to me till her hands crawled up my neck.

Laura: you know what else is a relationship thing?

Ross: chocolates and flowers?

She giggled as she closed the gap between our lips. It didn't last kong thou, more of a peck on the lips, which was enough for me to show me her affection. As she pulled away, i found myself holding on to her waists tighter, like i was never letting her go

Laura: and that didnt require any space (she joked)

Ross: oh whatever. Lets go in my room.

----ROMEO'S BALCONY---

Laura's pov

Here we are, laid on the floor of ross' room. Cuddled up to each other with pillows and blankets, just talking about prom.

Ross: sooo, what kind of prom proposal do you want me to do?

I giggled as i looked up to him.

Laura:isnt that suppose to be a surprise? And what makes you think i'll say yes?

Ross: cuz i know you really really really love me.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

Laura: cocky much. What a turn off.

Ross: me? A turn off? (He chuckled) thats funny.

Laura: oh whatever. I just want to enjoy prom, its every girl's dream to have the best one.

Maybe this year will be the year, the best prom ever. Cuz now, i have a boyfriend. The best boyfriend. What a perfect match right?

I watched as he looked up some tuxedo designs on his phone And helped him pick one out

Then i stared at his eyes, he looked eager to impress me. He thought of it as something i need, not something i want.

days to go.

And i literally can't wait....

-------------------------
Vote and comment

:)

100 comments for love cx

The ending will be beautiful. Few more chapters guys. Some filler chaps, then prom chaps, resolution chaps, problem chap? And one heck of an ending chapter.