Epilogue

Lost in thought. A desperate mind. A fallen girl. A person wailing for help. Controlling oneself desire. A forgotten dream. The opposite of mirthful.

I was on my way to the dreams that didn't even matter to me right now. When we were kids. We would dream of the most unexpected future. Thinking this is really what we wanted. The taxi speeding up was not helping me. Every distance was like being measured on my mind. How home felt like it was on the other side of the earth already.

I was encaging the note in my hand. Almost crumpling it. I stared at it for a minute that seemed like an hour. Remembering the words Ross said. "Read it only whenever you feel like you're missing home, missing me, or if you're just having a bad day"

Whenever I'm missing home. But the issue right now is, Im already missing home. And I just left it 10 minutes ago. Nothing made sense to me anymore. My dreams. My love life. My entire life. I didn't know prioritization. So far the only thing in my vocabulary was this letter. And that I'm already missing everything.

So I opened the letter.

Taking short breathes which became bigger ones.

"To my One and only

Hey there cutie, I hate the fact that you're reading this right now. Because I told you to only read this when you're missing home. You should be settling in there already. But I want you to know that home will always be here for you. Either you come back tomorrow or in a decade. I'll be here, waiting. We'll all be here. But as for now, I want you to focus on your studies there in Europe. I want you to make me proud. Don't let all those years of turning me down to study go to waste. Don't let all the tears we shed, all the laughs we had go to waste. Don't be sad. Please. Thats the worst thing you could ever bring me. I'll always be with you. Promise. You can call me, text me, video chat me. And I assure you, I'll make you laugh, I'll make you stop crying, I'll make you feel like we're still at our balconies talking.I'll make you feel at home. You taught me so much Laura, you taught me to see who was really there, you taught me to love the right person. You taught me to love you. You were my only perfect 10, scratch that, you were more than just a ten, you are the reason there are infinities. I'll do my best to try and save up every cash I receive and I'll buy a ticket to Europe even if its just to visit you for a day. Because you are worth more than anything I ever own. No, you are priceless. You are worth more than just standing at our balconies. You are worth to study at high class schools in different countries. I don't want to hold you back. So be happy that you're there right now. Cause that would make me happy. Eternally. And forever. I miss you. And I will always Love you. My First girl, My Juliet, My Marshmallow, My Laura.

Always make the right decisions alright?

Love,

Ross. <3"

My heart stops.

I didn't realize I started crying from the very first word that I read.

was I so blind...So constant?

what really mattered? What made sense? What would really make me happy? A house in Europe would actually be great, but it would never be home.

*flashback*

Laura: please stop me if ever I make the wrong decision again.

*end*

Those words echoed again from yesterday. "Always make the right decisions" as Ross said.

And this was mine...

Laura: STOP THE CAR.

~The End~