Chapter 49 Too Early To Think

Ross' Pov
You guys know what are the advantages of living right next to your girlfriend?

You get to see her whenever you want, Just look out the window. Unless her curtains are closed.

You get to tell her everything anytime. You get to talk to her. Be with her.

This morning we were talking about collage. Thats what was on my mind today.

She said she might be studying out the country.

I cant accept that.

I probably sound real selfish right now. But it still not approved. But even just the thought of being away from me, breaks my heart.

Its still pretty far to think about. But these are the anxiety attacks I have. I've watched movies. I know what happens. The girl goes away. They cant handle the long distance relationship. And everything goes wrong.

But DAMMIT Ross!

I caged my head in my hands, trying to forget this horrible nightmare.

Thats when I heard a knock on my door.

Ross:who is it? (I said not moving from my position)

I heard a girly voice. Not my mom's but rydel's

Rydel: ross? You ok in there?

Ross:y-yeah im fine. (I replied back)

I dont even know why im thinking of this. Maybe it was because of that movie I just watched recently.

I need air.

I grabbed my penny board and quickly made it outside our street. Every minute glancing at laura's house.

She wasn't home. She was at this birthday party of her cousin. I rode on my board and took small glides, letting the air rush through my body.

This felt like freedom. Like flying under the skies. Which everyone knows I love.

Anything with speed actually catches my attention.speed of flying, surfing, skateboarding.

The only slow thing that Ever happened to me which I love was getting laura.

They say love is timeless. Then why am I hear freakin out because Im counting the days, months , years I'll have before everything goes.

What if i promised myself to think about whats best for her.

I stopped, watched as their car parked back to out driveway. Being able to see a glance of Laura's face in the car window.

Her family waves and smiles to me as they got out. Laura was the last to get out. She immediately saw me and a small smile crept on my face.

She slowly walked towards me. I got off my board and placed it to the sidewalk.

Laura: hey. (She said with a smile)

Ross: yeah, hey to you too.

Laura: everything alright?

I forced a smile knowing it will be alright.

Ross: ummm yeah why? (I said normally)

Laura: you seem a little.....out of space. (She said with a slight giggle)

Even with a smile on her face i knew she was worrying deep inside. So I hugged her waists and kissed her forehead.

I looked down to her face , still not letting go of this tight hug.

Ross: wanna hang out? (I said with a smirk)

As she sees my smirk she calms a little.

Laura: ross i would love to. BUT , we have school tomorrow you idiot. (She teases)