Chapter 43 What Being A Couple Is About

Laura's pov

Days have passed and well.... My life had never been greater. Im back with ross, and it turns out, he wasn't my distraction, he was my inspiration.

I've been doing well in school again thanks for his support. I began smiling again for real. Couldn't sleep anymore cuz all im thinking about is him.

Today at school was pretty much free day. Prom is in a few days and everyone is keeping the school neat. Today was the day where there are no classes, but you have to come in school, to finish projects, do extra credit and stuff. But its all fun.

I've done enough extra credit today. Now im just in my usual place in front of my locker, trying to clear out some unnecessary things.

Wow... Few more days till prom. And after that just one more week than its graduation. But time is the least of my worries.

Prom.

I know ross asked me to be his prom date. But that was before we were a couple. Will he ask again? In a boyfriend level type of way? Cuz that is my dream.

Believe it or not, as i was in the depths of my thoughts thinking about ross, a pair of familiar hands wrapped around my waist. And I say familiar cuz he's the only one who could do it.

Ross: hey marshmallow.

Gosh that weird nickname that I so hated at first but missed so much. How long has it been since he called me that?

He rests his head on my shoulder as he just stands there hugging me.

Laura: hey to you too. (I said keeping focussed on my locker)

Ross: well I just did 2 jobs for Mr. Darwin for extra credit and im exhausted. Wanna grab some lunch?

Laura: not right now. Kinda wanna finish fixing my locker.

He sighs and unwraps his arms around me. I took a step back as he moves me away to get some stuff out of my locker.

Laura:what are you..

He then throws everything to the trash can nearby.

Ross:there, now your locker is just filled with books.

I gave him a stern look as he just leans on the locker beside me.

Ross:what?

---ROMEO'S BALCONY---

Here at the cafeteria, where most students are. Not surprised, only a few people are doing extra credit. The rest just hang out here just to talk and stuff.

In our table contained Jenny who was just texting, Raini who was writing some stuff down (probably for extra credit) and calum who was doing some weird thing with his pencils .Ross returned with a tray filled with food.

Ross: I got you, your favorite pink lemonade, a chicken sandwich and side of tater tops. (He said whole placing it down the table)

Laura:thanks.

He then took the seat beside me as he started eating his own food.

Ross: sooo you guys wanna..

Before Ross could finish his sentence, they all answered at the same time.

Raini: CANT TALK! Doing work!

Calum: im focussing.

Jenny: texting a hottie so NO.

Ross took a glance at me as I just smiled.

Ross: soooo, just you and me later?

Laura: that would depend on what we're doing and going later (i giggled)