Chapter 31

Ryder's POV

I saw Dannon shouted at Emily to run and she did, which I felt relieved for. She will be safe for now.

Me and Dannon punched and kicked guys and they did the same. My whole body was aching in pain.

I looked around and saw that there are too many of them to fight.

"Dannon!" I shouted at him and he turned around running towards me punching a guy in the jaw on his way here.

"There are too many of them, we won't win this fight!" I shouted at him.

"Well what do you suggest we do?" Dannon asked.

"Run!!" I shouted and me and Dannon bolted. The group chased after us.

We ran and ran. We didn't know where we were going but I for one ran for my life.

After a while of running they finally gave up and stopped. We lost them.

"Thank you mom for making me join the cross country team" I muttered to myself.

We then went from sprint to a jog to a walk to a stop. Me and Dannon were out of breath. I took in my surroundings.

"Dannon"

"Jah?" He said hands on his knees.

"Where are we?"

"I have no idea"

Emily's POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. My eyes were still closed. I didn't have the strenght to open them. My body felt weak and sore. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry, but after a few seconds I could take in my surroundings.

I looked down and noticed that I was cuffed against a chair with my hands behind my back and my feet tied against the leg of the chair. I looked around and saw I was in a plain room, well basement kind of. There was nothing exept me, the chair I was sitting on and a table a few feet away from me and a door.

"Well look who's awake" my head shot up of the voice. I looked around. There was a dark corner in the room and when I looked closely I could see someone sitting there.

The figure stood up and it was none other than Luke. My eyes darkened.

I then remembered what happened and I started yelling at him. "Where the fuck is Robert! Where is he!" I tried to get you of the cuffs but it was useless.

After a few seconds of no reply I shouted at him again. I kept on swearing hoping it would scare him away, but it was no use.

"You fucking asshole! Where is h-" Luke clapped his hand around my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up Bitch!" He shouted at me.

I immediately shut my mouth.

He then walked towards the table that was situated a few feet away from me. He then took a knife of the table and started to walk towards me.

When he was right infront of me he leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Now comes the fun part"

Me being me, I  it his ear. He grabbed his ear screaming in pain. He then looked at me.

"You shouldn't have done that" with those words he sliced my leg open. I bit on my teeth and screamed in pain. I looked down at my leg and all I saw was blood.

I wanted to faint right then and there, but my body didn't allow me to.

All I knew that if someone didn't come to my rescue (which won't probably happen) then Luke us gonna kill me today.

Shit shit shit!

****

Dannon's POV

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" I kept on muttering.

"Would you please shut up!" Ryder shouted at me.

After a while me and Ryder found out way back. We were on our way to Emily's to see if she was okay and i couldn't stop stressing. I mean what if the caught her? What if they hurt her?

I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"We're here" Ryder said out of breath since we've been running the whole way to her house. I sighted in relief.

We went to the front door and saw that it was unlocked.

I stepped into the house first. When i stepped inside I stood frozen in my spot. It felt like everything was falling. My stomach fell to the flour and all my hope was lost.

"Ryder" I said in a shaky voice and he stepped in the room and he was just as shocked as I am.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger! Guys I am so sorry just haven't updated in sooo long! I was so busy with school work and sports I'm really sorry.

Hope you liked the chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

love all of you guys!!