Dress shopping

CHAPTER 13: DRESS SHOPPING

_________________________________________________________________________

"Get up Emily! Get up!" My friends shouted at me in my room. It was weekend and I was hoping to sleep in late but obviously my friends aren't going to let that happen.

Someone was sitting on my back and someone else was pushing me and someone else was pulling me.

When I couldn't take it anymore I finally sat up to see who disturbed my sleep. I saw one of my friends Jessica on top of me. That was a surprise (note the sarcasm) she was the craziest out of all of us in the group, she would always do the weirdest things she had green eyes and light brown hair.

And when I looked to see who was pulling me I saw Stacy. She is the most quiet one in our group .She had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Then I saw Kylie and Amy smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. The next thing I know I am thrown out of bed onto the cold floor.

"Ouch!" I shouted at my 4 best friends. They just smiled at me and now Jordan was speaking. "Come on get dressed and then were going dress shopping" Jessica told me. I wasn't one for dress shopping I never really was, but every one else loved it.

"For what?" I asked confused when I got up. "Because silly Ryder and Alex are throwing a birthday party tomorrow night and he invited us all to come" Jessica said. "He's so hot and dreamy, don't you guys think so?" Jessica asked everyone and they all agreed.

I just rolled my eyes at them. "Don't you think so Emily?" Jessica asked. "He may by good looking, but I don't really like him. His personality sucks, he's rude to people and I can go on and on" I told them and part of it was true, that he's handsome, but he's really rude. And sure I have feelings for him but just a little.

I still liked Dannon a lot more than him or I may even love him.

*****

When we got to the mall the six of us walked to the nearest dress shop. Jessica, Kylie, Amy and Stacy had already had like 10 dresses in their hands in 5 minutes! I just looked around.

When my 4 friends got their dresses they were happy with after fitting on like a hundred dresses they naught it.

My 4 friends looked at us like they were up to something. "Oo no" I sighted knowing what they were going to do. They took me and threw me in the dressing room. "Try on some of these!" Kylie shouted and threw a bunch of dress over the door where I was standing.

Some of them looked nice and some of them just looked ugly. But I will never know unless in try them on I guess. When I put on my first dress I looked in the mirror at my reflection. It was a light blue short dress which was kind of poofy and it didn't fit me, it was too big.

"It looks ugly and it's too big for me" I shouted to the girls on the other side of the door.

"What size is that dress?" I heard Amy shout. "I don't know?" I said to her stubbornly. "Would you just come out" Amy said and I did as I was told. When I got out she checked the label. "It's a 12 size" she told me. "Now go back in there and try some size 10 on" she told me sternly.

I groaned and went in. I saw a red dress and decided to put that one on. When I checked in the mirror the dress was okay I guess, but not pretty. I went out and the girls gave their opinions and they also said the same thing I just said.

After trying hundreds of dresses on I had one more dress to put on. It was a short black cocktail dress with a little bit of beads on the top. When I pulled it over me it sat perfectly. The dress showed my curved and long legs. It kind of showed how my whole body looked, but it was an open back and the dress was a little too short for my liking, but I stepped out in anyway.

And to be honest I didn't hate dress shopping j just never really liked it, but it can be fun sometimes.

When I stepped out I saw the girls grinning like crazy, and their eyes wide. "What?" I asked after I got tired of all of them just sitting there and saying nothing. "You look beautiful! Amazing! Wow! Shows your figure! Were you always that skinny" all of them said at the same time.

"I don't like the open back and don't you think it's a little too short?" I asked them. "No! The open back looks beautiful with your tanned skin and the short dress compliments your long and curvy legs and it brings out your eyes it's perfect!" Stacy said.

"We are buying that dress for you Emily!" Jessica said. When we baught the dress I was relieved that the shopping was over.

But now it was just the party to go to....

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!! Before I begin I just want to give a shout out to one of my best friends TAYLA! We always liked to dress up so this chapter reminded me of her. Thanks for always being there for me and reading my book ;) remember to vote especially you TAYLA!! ;)

We are not in the same school and I wish we were, but we keep I'm touch :D

Sorry this chapter was a little boring, it was just to let you know her group of friends. I know there's a lot of characters, but try to stay with me.

And please Vote and comment!

Lots more surprises!

Love ya! :)