Talks and Hospitals

Chapter 20: TALKS AND HOSPITALS

_________________________________________________________________________

"Someone like me" a voice said behind me.

I could hear that the person was standing right behind me while I was sitting there in pain. I was too scared to turn around and see who it was so I just looked at Ryder.

He had anger in his eyes and his hands clenched into fists.

"What are you doing here?" Ryder said in a flat angry tone at the person behind me.

"Ooo I'm just here to see an old friend of mine" the voice said. "I am not your friend! I never was!" Ryder shouted at the voice.

I looked at Ryder with a worried expression. He didn't even glance at me, he just looked straight into the person behind me, giving him the death glare. Wait that voice sounded familiar, where did I hear that voice before?

"So aren't you going to introduce me to your friend over here?" The voice behind me said. I could feel his eyes on me as I sat there not knowing what to do.

Ryder then looked at me and then back to the person behind me.

"Not even in a million years asshole!" He shouted at him. The voice then laughed. "Ok Ryder, you don't have to introduce me, because we've already met" the familiar voice said.

When he said that I wiped around to see who it is. When I saw his face I went pale. It was the same guy that almost attacked me with his gang and threatened me! He had the same scars on his face and his eyes looked even darker.

The familiar face looked down at me and laughed at how scared I was.

"Emily, come here" Ryder said slowly walking towards me. "Take one more step and she's dead!" The guy threatened. Ryder then stood dead in his tracks. He then gave the guy jet another death glare.

The guy then grabbed me and yanked me off the ground so that I was face to face with him. "Luke! Leave her alone!" Ryder shouted. So Luke was his name....

Luke only chuckled.

"Emily get out of here now!" Ryder shouted at me. I just stared at him unable to move, but when I tried to move, Luke grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "She's not going anywhere" he said to Ryder.

"You fucking asshole!" Ryder screamed at him.

"Let her go!" Ryder said.

Then next thing I know Luke let go of me, because Ryder swung his leg and kicked Luke hard in the face. I quickly went and stood near Ryder and he put me behind his back. Luke looked up and whipped his bloody lip and walked towards us.

Luke threw a punch at Ryder and they started to punch each other in the face while I just stood there frozen.

Suddenly I felt something cold against my skin, it was probably a knife and when I wanted to run away from the person he grabbed my wrists with one hand and held it tight behind my back.

"R-Ryder"I screamed. I could feel tears running down my face. He and Luke looked at me, both with different expressions on their faces. Ryder's face was shocked and his eyes were wide and Luke just had a smirk on his face.

Ryder looked at the person who was holding me and then at Luke. There was no chance that he could fight both of the guys. I realized that I should fight too, I didn't have a choice,then remembered what dad taught me when I was little.

I got out of the persons grip and took the hand that the person held with the knife and swung it of my shoulder and faced the person, it looked like one of Luke's gang members.