Chats

Chapter 22: CHATS

_________________________________________________________________________

Emily's POV

I woke up with a headache and a sore leg that was wrapped in bandages. I looked around the white room and saw Robert sitting on his phone. But what is he doing here? Ryder must have called him.

I made a cleared my throat to get his attention. He quickly looked up and a smile spread on his face. He scooted closer to me with his chair.

"Hey Emily, how are you feeling?" Robert asked. He looked really tired. There were bags under his eyes and his eyes were red.

"There's a little pain in my leg and I have a headache, but other than that I'm fine!" I told him with a smile.

"Okay, I'll go get you some coffee from the cafe" he said and hugged me before he went out the door.

I laid there, still kind of tired while waiting for Robert. The next thing I saw was two people standing at the window of my room. I couldn't see their faces, because there were curtains so I could only see their shadows. I ignored them intel I heard my name.

They talked in hush voices so I could only hear a few words.

I heard something about me and telling me something, I'm not sure, but that's what I heard.

The next thing I know that the two people walked towards my door and opened it. There stood Ryder and Dannon?

I thought Ryder went back home and did Ryder call Dannon?

They both gave me smiles. I could see that Ryder got stitches at least, but Dannon had sores too.

"What happened to you?" I asked Dannon.

Dannon looked at Ryder and back to me. "Let's just say that we didn't get along" he said and pointed to him and Ryder. Ryder just nodded.

They both also looked tired and had bags under their eyes.

I chuckled at them. "Who told you about the accident?" I asked Dannon, because I don't think Ryder would call him on his free will.

"Actually, it's a weird story" he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "Alex and Liam came to my house in the middle of the night and told me. They also drove me to the hospital" Dannon said akwardly. I knew Ryder wouldn't call them, or even pick them up. I chuckled to myself.

"Are Liam and Alex still here?" I asked.

Before Dannon could answer Ryder cut him off. "We told them to go home" Ryder said as he and Dannon took a chair and sat on both sides of me bed.

Ryder on my left and Dannon on my right. Really? They couldn't even sit next to each other? I thought to myself, but shrugged it off. Then I remembered something.

"Guys?"

"Yes?" They both said at the same time and glared at each other.

"You two talked about something to tell-" I was cut off by Robert walking into the room with his coffee and mine. He handed me my coffee, but I put it on the little table next to me, because it was hot and I don't want to burn my tongue.

We talked for a while. It was kind of fun, because I have my three favorite guys in one room and it's probably the last time that something like this will happen so I enjoyed the moment.

"So where's mom and dad?" I asked Robert. His eyes widened.

"Shit! They don't know yet and they don't know that I am at the hospital! Their probably going to think someone kidnapped us or something!" He said as he picked up his phone. He was about to call them when I stopped him.