22

Moonbyul POV

I get up from the bed and Yongsun quickly does the same. The comfort and happiness of lying down next to her is replaced by the laziness of having to leave.

"I gotta go clean up my house." I sigh and close my eyes. "Someone important is coming over."

"Oh, who is that? A girlfriend?" She chuckles.

"Not yet." I wink and she shakes her head. "Is that a no?" I ask.

"Are you actually asking me something? I thought we were kidding..." Her eyes get wider and she looks genuinely worried.

"Jesus, Yong... I was just kidding, it's not like I was proposing." I start getting my stuff ready to leave. "You'll come over after 5. I don't want you there earlier, okay?"

She nods and smiles. "Copy that, boss."

"Don't do that." I laugh and leave the bedroom, making my way to the door. My hand is ready to open it when Solar comes running from the bedroom.

"Are you going like that?" She asks, pouting.

"Huh? Are you saying I'm not well-dressed?" I raise my eyebrows.

"N-no, Moon... Nevermind. See you later!" She let's off a forced smile and opens the door for me to leave.

I laugh. "I wouldn't forget it." I get closer to her and gently kiss her lips, before leaving pecks on her cheeks and a small one on the tip of her nose. I slowly pull away from her face, but she doesn't seem to notice. Her eyes are closed and there's a bright smile on her face, a satisfaction one.

"Yong... I'm not kissing you anymore..." I whisper.

"Huh? Oh..." She opens her eyes. Her cheeks are already tomato red and her eyes refuse to meet mine. "I didn't notice..."

"It's okay, you're so adorable." I giggle. "I'll see you later." Yongsun nods and closes the door behind me, as I leave to face the huge mess that's my house.