7

Moonbyul POV

   Yongsun and I eventually leave, after two mental breakdowns about her not having clothes to wear when her closet is clearly full of them. We end up deciding it with a fun game to randomize what she'd wear.

   Even in an unplanned outfit, she looks gorgeous, and I can't look at her without feeling my face on fire. Today, more than any other day, she reminds me of the bright warm sun.

   As we're leaving the building, she holds my hand. “We look like a power couple, don't you think? Like... the ones in the action movies you like.” She looks at me like a happy child.

  I giggle. “Yeah, Solar. We do.” I boop her nose and she scrunches it, smiling.

  We open the door to the street just to find Hyejin and Wheein waiting for us. They look great too, so this must mean it's gonna be a good night.

  “Look at them... So stunning, who are you meeting in those outfits?” Wheein laughs. “No, I'm just kidding. I know you're coming with us.”

  Everyone watches the young girl, but no one says a thing. We just stare at her in hopes she’ll eventually stop.

  “You are coming with us, aren't you?” She asks, her voice getting insecure as she speaks.

  “They are, Jung Wheein... For God's sake.” Hyejin calms her down by putting her arm around her shoulders. “Can we go, love birds?”

  I nod and smile. “Yeah, let's go.”

  Yongsun suddenly looks like she drank a hundred of energetic drinks. “Leggo!” She screams, squeezing my hand.

  We look at each other and chuckle, as we start making our way to the restaurant.

  While walking, the four of us make jokes, laugh and Hyejin almost falls down due to a really bad pun Yongsun made. Just the usual.

  Solar eventually lets go of my hand. I end up playing around with Wheein, since she's usually as touchy as I am. She always gets very close to people when she's laughing, sometimes beating them up or hugging them tightly. She really is like a small puppy. 'Wheepup', is what we call her sometimes.

  When we arrive, Solar seems even more excited than before. I don't know what happened to her, but she had a boost of energy and seems ready to party all night.

  The four of us enter. Wheein had already made a reservation, so we just go where the waiter tells us to, thanking him and bowing before sitting at our table.

  “So...” Wheein says, while putting her small purse in the back of the chair. “Are you ready to drink?”

  “Hey, please.” Hyejin says, pouting. “You know I can't drink tonight...”

  “I was just kidding, baby. You can drink with us. Just please don't start kissing random things again like last time.” We laugh at that specific memory.

  “I’m totally ready!” Yongsun exclaims. “Where's the wine?”

  “Unnie, please... Can we fill our tummies first? I want to remember tonight.” Wheein frowns like a baby.

  I nod and look at Yongsun, stroking her hair. “She’s right. I want to remember you in that black outfit.”

  “Can you please st-” Solar starts hitting me with her fists closed, so annoyed she can't even complete her sentence. “You’re so cheesy, Jesus.”

  “What’s new, though...” Hyejin plays with her fork.

  Oh, this is going to be a hell of a night...