Part eight: dancing with the devil (2/2)

-hi this is just a cute lil thing I thought I could add :)!!! Hope you enjoy and I will  edit it later :)-

Dashing through the corridors to the great hall of hogwarts was like an adrenaline rush but also your hands were shaken with fear with the realisation of what you've done, you outright yelled at Draco and you were scared of the possibilities to come.
-
The Yule ball was lit up like a Christmas tree that contrasted with the boys dark black suits nicely, the smiling faces of all the houses joined together for one night of dancing and laughter. You felt a graze on your shoulder and a voice follow along with it.
"Oh god I'm sorry"
Said a charming light brown hair boy will a smile with matching dimples on each cheek.
You reply flustered with rose red cheeks
"Don't worry about it, I'm pretty invisible."
He had a cheeky grin that was more charming then witty
"Beautiful and humble I presume? Or looking for a compliment?"
You just smile back with your heart racing
"And you stranger,What's your name?"
He responds with
"Cedric."
Draco's wit must have rubbed off on you the past year because you responded with
"Does anyone have a normal name at this school?"
You chuckle.
"And what might yours be?"
He said, and with your cheeks noticeably still as red as the sunset at dawn, you try and tell him your name but you couldn't. Someone grabbed you by the arm and to no surprise the someone was draco.
"Owh! Pleas let go!"
You pleaded. However someone grabbed the other arm, Cedric held on tight and leant over to Draco
"You heard her. She said let go."
Draco tilts his head in disgust and lets go only to push Cedric back making him stumble.
"She's mine."
Draco hissed. You jump in however and push yourself in between them and face draco.
"I'm not yours, just like you said i never will be and maybe it's better that way."
Draco's eyes locked with yours and had the face of a puppy dog
"Y/n you don't mean that. Are you seriously that made about what I said?"
You just look at him trying to hold back the tears with a thrown on your face.
"If I'm yours, name what I like? Go on. Name my mothers name. Name the things I do to keep me comfort in a thunderstorm."
Draco when speechless
"Y/n I-"
You cut in
"That's what I thought. Do you even like me? Or just don't want anyone else to?"
Draco tries to lean closer towards you but you just step back. He can feel himself losing you and you can see a glimpse of a tear drop in his eye before he glazed at the floor.
"Please don't do this y/n."
You cross your arms in anger and just ask
" why not?"
He looks up and held his gaze into your eyes making you feel like you were the only two people there, he held out his hand for you to hold onto.
"Trust me"
He says in a soft tone. You grab onto his hand and as soon as you do he rushes you out of the hall back to your dorm.
-
He opens the door and sits you on the bed. Draco starts snooping through your books while leaving you on your bed confused until he came across two. He hands you one of them at it's the book "the 3 little pigs".
You look up at him confused
"Draco what is this?"
He sits beside you
"The 3 little pigs, the book you read every time there's a thunderstorm since you were 7. Very dorky by the way"
You smile while looking down at the book shocked he even remembers something you rambled on about three months ago. Without looking up you ask him
"And the second book?"
He glides it onto your lap. A book of memories, not your exact memories but the memory of your mother. Draco kisses your forehead and heads to the door however before leaving turns over to your direction and says
"Aurora y/l/n , goodnight y/n"