Part 11: Potions and goblings

Potions class. A class where I loved and dreaded, both feelings because Draco was right beside me for it.
"Please be seated." Demanded Horace Slughorn to Draco and i.
Draco pushes past me to his seat pushing my stool out of the way. It pained me seeing Draco resent me.
"Today class we are going to be learning about Veritaserum, one of the strongest truth serums."
I immediately glance to Draco as I know the most terrifying thing in the world is for people to know how he felt. The next thing I knew I was stealing the elixir and hiding it in my cloak, I had a plan.

Midnight-
The gloom of fog and blue mist surrounded the dorms and the cold hair made foggy exhales. I patiently wait by dracos door.
"Y/N what are you doing here?"  Draco says behind you, he was so close his breath tingled your neck.  You turn over, your back pressed up against his door as he keeps coming closer towards you.
"Go away Y/N" he whispered in your ear as he moves the handle and you fall into his dorm.
You pick yourself up of the floor and stumble towards him.
"Tell me that you love me." You expel to him.
His eyebrows raise from confusing and he scoffs. you try to put your hand on his cheek but he grabs your wrist and begins to squeeze.
"In your dreams." He smirks and goes to the bathroom.
You grab the opportunity by putting the truth spell in his drink. He comes back out you can see his face becoming angry, he faces the mirror while asking
"Your still here?"
You stay quite as he grabs drink and every last drop in-front of you. You stall for some time until it kicks in.
You move behind him
"Can I stay for a while?"  You ask softly in his ear.
He sighs.
"Y/N don't do this" he says as he turns around to face you. You grab his hand and look into his eyes that look pale blue and exhausted. You move closer to his face as you whisper
"Just tell me you love me, and I'm yours"
He moves his nose to yours and holds your head in his hands while running his finger through your hair.
He kisses you softly and says
"I love you Y/N but..."
You stop him right there. whispering into his mouth
"There are no buts, I'm yours" as you kiss him, he grabs your waste and picks you up by your thighs. You'll have to deal with the consequences in the morning.