Part seven: Snake Skin Silk

- hi sorry for not being on much but I've been ill for a long time but I'll be having news to share soon. However because I'm ill there might be typos but I've tried my hardest and tomorrow I'll check over everything again when I do part 8. Anyway I hope you enjoy more of a cuter part :) -

The Yule Ball was the first time You and Draco would be seen sort of like an item. It was a strange Feeling in your stomach, it was like the excitement got so overwhelming it turns into sadness people could see from a mile away. However all Pansy got from looking at you was envy and jealousy.
-
You could feel Pansy's eyes in the hallway just looking at you like a hot laser you couldn't ignore, it was making you sweat and be uneasy. Suddenly you feel a figure coming towards you, there footsteps were the sound of boulders of hail seeming to be filled with rage. You get grabbed by the arm and spunt around, in your mind you thought it was Malfoy but your happy smile turned into a neutral expression. Standing before you was Pansy with her arms crossed.
"You must be more stupid then everyone else thought (y/l/n). I mean stealing someone's date? Even low for a halfblood."
You could feel the pain in her voice that she was trying to cover with anger. You just smirk and shake your head.
"If he's yours then go get him. I'm sure he would choose you before a muggle like me any day Pansy."
Her thrown just kept getting deeper and imbedding into her cheeks. But somehow just as his name was called he was summoned like an myth you told your kids so they would behave. Draco was walking down the corridor. His eyes bolted right ahead seeing what's happening.
Pansy looks over with a newly grind on her face
"Drac-"
He cuts her off immediately.
"Pansy what are you even doing talking to (y/n)"
She says with a softer voice
"A little birdy told me that you and her were going to the Yule ball. It must have been a mistake though because your taking me right?"
Draco's anger seemed to build up even more at just the sight of Pansy. He grabbed your wrist like he was trying to hold your hand. He looks at Pansy
"Stay away from us you hear me? I would never take you."
Her smile disappeared and tears in her eyes emerged. He continues by saying.
"She's not my girlfriend. But she's mine. So speak to (y/n) again and-"
She cuts into what he was saying
"And what draco?"
He just turns around still grabbing hold of your wrists and pulls you into his dorm shutting the door behind him.
He just looked at you and smiled and for the first time embraced you as a person rather than his object. However once he started embracing you, he was letting his guard down to embrace him. You felt like he was scared and alone.