Part eight: Dancing with the devil (1/2)

-Hi :) the second part to part 8 is my favourite and has the most drama so stay tuned Tommorow! Sorry for any mistakes <3 -

Tonight was the night. You've been twirling tonight's thoughts of the dance in your head like it was a broken record but the music of it never seemed to get dull. The excitement of getting to hold Draco by his jacket without him trying to take off yours however made you think. You knew he was just using you but you having feelings for him made the thought more heavier and sadder.
-
Your mothers dress. The dress your dad said she was wearing when he first realised he was in-love with her. It was a long flowey gown, the colour was faded but still had the baby blue that matched your mothers eyes, when you looked at it you saw her and how calming she was to be around. You start to tear up until you heard someone's voice, Harry peaking around your door way
"It's beautiful"
He smiled at you.
You smiled back and explained
"It was my mothers, she wore it to her prom"
You chuckle and also said
"My dad loved her so much he ditched the Yule ball just to go to a muggle party where you couldn't even drink, stupid right?. She was so beautiful."
He comes closer into the room and with a calming voice knelt down towards where you were sitting.
"Was?"
He asked. You looked confused for a moment.
"Yea she died, I was eleven. Which is actually why I didn't attend the first thew years. Draco didn't tell you? Or anyone in Slytherin for that matter?"
He didn't say a word. And just shrugged his head.
"If you don't mind me asking. What's your mother like?"
You ask.
"I was just a baby when they passed. But I always remembered feeling safe, I don't think I'm ever gonna feel that safe again."
You hold onto his shoulder and just felt his pain. You both collapsed into each other's arms, you felt weaker for crying when he wasn't shedding a tear but you couldn't help it. While crying you say
"I'm so sorry Draco said those horrible things because of me."
However with no warning he just pushes you away and you tried to say
"Harry did I do something wr-"
But he just bolted out the door and shut it tightly behind him.
-

You put on the silk blue dress and tied your hair up with a silk white bow you found hidden away in your jewellery box. You went to go look in the mirror and you were overwhelmed with how much you resembled your mother, you felt the most strong and the most beautiful you ever felt in your entire life. In the mirror reflection you could just see Draco in the doorway staring at you and blushing. not even facing him but glaring into his eyes in the reflection of the mirror.
"What you think Malfoy?"
He smirks and replies
"Might attract the attention of a Ravenclaw but not to bad for a mudblood."
You turn around and walk past him saying
"Oh wouldn't it be a pity if you got jealous again."
Draco grabs you by the wrist as you walked past and pulled you tightly into him and grabs you by the neck. He looks down on you while saying
"Don't rein a good evening with you acting like a tart. Actually be good for once and maybe I wouldn't be so hard on you."
This time you felt different when he pulled you close and said those thing. You were hurt. With tears building up in your eyes you push him off you and he loses his balance. He yells.
"What the fuck (y/n)"
You quickly snap back before running away into the ball
"Fuck you I'm done"