Pact With The Devil

Start from the beginning

What kind of crazy shit is she planning now?

Jean shrugged and I said, "You never know what to expect with Hanji.", and sighed.

Finishing our foods and returning our used trays to the dirty pile, Eren grabbed me from the waist and pulled me close to him, making me gasp at the unexpected movement. Then, he got closer until our noses were touching as he said,

"Looking forward to seeing you tonight."

He then gave me a kiss on the cheek and left, that's when I heard the sound of glass breaking.

Eren P.O.V.

We were returning the used trays, and about to leave when I realized we were pretty close to where Levi was seated. If he thinks he is the only one who can get close to her I will prove him wrong

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me, and said on a, not so low that he could hear, voice,

"Looking forward to seeing you tonight."

Then, when I was leaving I noticed him staring at me, I stared back and smirked at him. He broke the glass of water he was holding in his hand.

Levi P.O.V.

I watched as he got close to her, is he planning on kissing her? Then, I clearly heard him say to her,

"Looking forward to seeing you tonight."

He then looked straight at me and smirked, does he have a death wish?!
I realized I was applying extra pressure to the glass of water I was holding with my right hand when I heard the crash of the glass breaking.

Then, I heard Mikasa make a pained hiss sound and when I looked at her, she was looking at her right hand, it can't be...

I looked at the broken glass, and my hand was bleeding, and of course, it hurt, not that I would ever show it.

"What did you do Levi!?", Mikasa shouted at me.

"I'm fine", I said.

"Cut the crap! I can feel it and it hurts!", She said.

Fucking bond

"I don't know what the hell you are feeling but it's certainly not me, brat!", I shouted.

I knew that denying it at this moment was pointless, but I wasn't going to lose my pride.

She grabbed my left hand and pulled me out of the castle's kitchen, "What the hell are you doing!?", I shouted.

"I have an emergency kit in my room, or were you planning on going all bloody to Hanjis' lab?!"

On our way, we passed by Yeager and he saw Mikasa pulling me by the hand, "What the hell is going on?!", He said.

"I need to fix his hand before we go to Hanjis'"

He seemed to want to keep talking when I saw one small crystal still stuck in my hand.

This will be interesting...

I saw that he was getting close to hug her again, and I pulled the crystal out, and of course, it hurt like hell.

Mikasa jumped a step back from him and looked at her right hand again. Then she looked at me and saw me holding the crystal I just pulled out.

"How many crystals are still stuck in your hand?", she asked.

"I think that was the only one.", I said.

"Good! Because that shit hurt! Let's go and fix you.", She said while grabbing my left hand again.