11

promise | pt.1

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"why the hell is mashiho tearing up ?" asahi asked haruto as they were walking home. "he got rejected by the tour guid" he informed.

"he's not a tour guid, stop saying that" mashiho informed on the verge of sobbing. "& he said he already agreed to go with someone else, i was just too late"

"but everyone knows you tw–" yoshi hit asahi out of ignorance. mashiho was too clueless as towards the rumors. "you can come with mahiro & i"

"wait what" asahi asked practically hurt. "no it's okay, you two need time together. i'll just go with asahi & junkyu"

"no thanks, i dont want to go with junkyu & his friend group" asahi scoffed. the other three boy's dont understand why asahi hates them so much.

they assumed it was because they were too full of themselves. "cmon asahi... please, its my last year in high school" mashiho pleaded.

"that's true, you're a second year asahi, you can come back next year if you're picked again" haruto informed. "yea well i regret coming, im not going to the carnival either. so stop asking"

ouch. that hurt mashiho more than jihoon agreeing to go with someone else. "mashiho, jeongwoo will pick me up with junkyu, all four of us can go" haruto informed trying to change the mood.

the shorter boy just smiled, they all went different directions. mashiho still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that jihoon agreed to go with someone else. they both agreed they'd go together. they'd promise.

he broke his promise, & mashiho's heart