02

present day

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

jihoon was walking to school, the cold breeze hitting his face made him happy to be alive. he noticed junkyu across the street, they both waved at each other .

junkyu crossed the street catching up with jihoon.

"so how was the date with minyoung?" jihoon asked, he didn't care but he knew junkyu was going to talk about it regardless .

"let's just say... I won 100 dollars!" he smiled

'she was worth money ?...' jihoon thought to himself.

he was angry his own best friend played a girl for money. but he couldn't say anything, he was so happy...

"uhm, congratulations?" jihoon chuckled. junkyu knew his best friend was uncomfortable so he switched the topic.

they were talking about the carnival their school was gonna do to raise money. it was in three months.

as they got to school they noticed four boy's. they seemed new.

"aye, the short one is really cute" junkyu informed.

"im going to introduce myself" jihoon smiled

"alright? see you later jihoon!" he smiled walking towards doyoung & hyunsuk.

from the distance you could hear junkyu yell out "she was easyyyy~~!"

jihoon felt sick to his stomach hearing that, & especially hearing his friends hype him up.

he quickly let go of those thoughts when he went up to the random four boy's.

"hi im jihoon!" he smiled giving out good vibes.

"are you our tour guide ?" the taller one from the group asked.

"no... im just saying hi since i can easily tell you four are new"

"but i'll show you around!!" he quickly added.

"so what are your guy's' names?" he asked, truly he just wanted to know the shorter one.

"im haruto" the taller one informed

"im yoshinori" the pretty one informed

"im asahi..." the shy one informed.

"im mashiho" the shorter one informed.

'hmm, mashiho. how cute.'